1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Just wondering

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Executrice, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Executrice

Executrice New Member

First of all, sorry for my english who will probably hard to understand sometimes, that's not my native language.

I'm wondering, why people come on high rate PvP server :

- They are killing kisk => no more PvP
    - They are moving like zerg => you call that PvP ? Specially when the damage of most of the class is too much for the HP everyone get, fight is approx around ... 2sec, omg, insane PiviPi !
    - Camping corps => you are so pr0, you kill someone ...
    - Complaining every time => no more fly QQ, ...

Seriously, most of the people complaining about fly is probably ranger and sorceror and don't even know play. You don't even see than with ALL stigma, those class and gladiator are too OP :

- Ranger got the biggest burst when he already have a good one
    - Sorceror got DPS and many control when he is already pretty much balanced
    - I don't even talk about pr0 noob spe fear SM who can't do a shiit without substitution and fear.

And the biggest shiit here is the godstone : serisously, wtf ? Each time I met someone with para gs, I got para. Luck ? Proc' too much time ? Dunno, but that's really annoying. When you are on server with easy enchant, stuff, ... you mustn't add something to kill the PvP more fast than it's already are.

Atm, server is full of ranger and glad mean those class is a way OP or at least very effective for that server. They still use para, silence, blind gs, why ? Don't know play ? Want no match people ? Oh, great, that's insane PvP. So what ? You are just making some stuff to play like //god in a doom-like game ?

I will not cry about the thing that people don't 1v1. Aion is a MMO so that's my problem to play alone most of the time but wtf, you are in group and when you see a little single red thing on your radar, you are chasing like hell, you really think that's PvP ? I miss the old Interlude time on lineage2, that was and probably still the best PvP game atm.

Seriously guys, think about what you are doing, cause that's not the staff who will kill the pvp and so the server but the players. Get a brain and start real PvP cause with all those shiit, the population will not grow.

cozolinofly and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Gafton

Gafton Retired. Forum Legend

First i have stun godstone.Second go play Lineage if you like it better.Third you can't change people mind.

2 people like this.
  3. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

u can pvp without kisks just fine :p dont place them in obvious locations and u wont lose them

u just said people QQ too much :p guess what ur doing right now ^^

"Seriously, most of the people complaining about fly is probably ranger and sorceror and don't even know play."
    that...was so random lol, dont know where u got that from xD

bout ur damage complaint, we r getting stigmas in a few days which will drastically reduce the dmg people deal. will make pvp last longer

" Sorceror got DPS and many control when he is already pretty much balanced"
    sorc have been getting nerfs in every update for the past 2-3 months, just so u know. this isnt retail, all classes have higher dmg. dont like it? switch servers or make a sorc urself :p

"the population will not grow"
    the population is already too high and causing these lagg/delay issues we r having right now

most private servers r dominated by glads and rangers, deal with it

if u hate everything here, feel free to switch servers ^^

4. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

I tried to read it all, but did you provide any useful suggestions, or new ideas?
    Or are you just crying about everything?

5. Smartik1

just crying :p

his suggestion:
    "Seriously guys, think about what you are doing, cause that's not the staff who will kill the pvp and so the server but the players. Get a brain and start real PvP cause with all those shiit, the population will not grow."

not very helpful is it :p

6. Math

Math Guide me back to the path I was meant to take Forum Legend

We are getting getting stigmas even when majority voted no? o.o

cozolinofly and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Homicide

Homicide Predatory Templario! Forum Legend

Seriouly, its not your busyness.

8. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

Implementing stigmas will bring even more rangers, and kisk killing is actually a good thing in a way, would you rather people camp your kisk as you respawn?

9. ellacafe

ellacafe Proficient

So cruel, but so true~

10. Smartik1

yes because carl has a history of doing things the players dont like >.>

11. Math

Math Guide me back to the path I was meant to take Forum Legend

There goes the only server with all unlocked skills x.x

1 person likes this.
  12. Smartik1

i said the same thing. hes calling it a business but hes taking away his own competitive advantage lol

if u make this server like any other private server out there, people wont stay here xD there r other private servers with less bugs/lagg/crashes

1 person likes this.
  13. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Well-Known Member

seriously shut up ... is everyone busyness

Gafton and (deleted member) like this.
  14. Smartik1

keep the flaming down a little or the censorship squad is gonna come in here again lol

15. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Well-Known Member

okkkkkkkkkkkkk

16. Executrice

Executrice New Member

I never tell than I'm not crying atm. Or just show me where I write it please.
    Why do you talk about retail ? You don't know it or you must blind and I will not waste my time explaining why. Or maybe just one thing : even in retail, damage are too high since the 2.0 because they add a few offensive skills for every class (well, like always templar go ***ed) between Lv50 and 55

If I was hating everything here, I wouldn't waste my time talking on the forum. I like the server except 2 or 3 things cause nothing can be perfect, but like always every good thing is being ***ed by some people because they don't care about other and don't give a shiit for the consequence.

Funny boy/girl, you post was so much more usefull.

Majority ? Omg, less than 200people is the majority ... pr0 math user. I wasn't there for the poll but be sure than if you don't tell people IG than there is an important poll to answer for the server, they will not come cause most of them don't like forum or just tired to read taunt and flame for every post someone do. Just take the example of my thread : QQ (but I give some arg of why and I think I don't have so much wrong) but how many people who answer something about me instead of the subject of the thread ? Not all, but most of them. Better to just let that thread empty like I will do for now.

In fact, yes, I'm crying atm, but at least, I don't increase my post number to tell someone 'useless'. That's so easy to tell people everything when you are hiding behind the net.

17. ariane

ariane Getting there

We're talking about percentages... I second the idea of making a poll in game, but still? The fact is that those people are those who cared enough to read the thread and participate in the discussion, or at least to make their point by voting. I'm pretty sure the proportions will be the same, though. Most of the people who play in Gamez (as the poll said, oh my, the irony) play because of the absence of the stigma system, among other things. It's what makes Gamez unique. If I wanted to play in a server with stigma system, I've got PLENTY of servers around with MUCH LESS BUGS than Gamez.

EDIT: And again, I don't know why this thread's been created. The issue has already been discussed, and Evilset hinted he might implement it anyways.

18. Zee

Zee Banned

Is this really necessary ?

19. Ecchii

Ecchii Well-Known Member

Just close this stupid flame thread.

20. ModernMonk

ModernMonk New Member

I do agree, this server is just all Zerg. Ignn on Elyos side for example. I play on Lumiel. Theres always 20-30 Asmos/Elyos pushing back and forward as zergs vs eachother. No skill or strategy, just one side chasing another and each person of 20-30 people uses 1 skill each and downs each player in seconds. There is no chance for Healing/Buffs/CC. Each fight lasts all of 2 seconds.

In the off chance I do find a good 1v1 in a random location, 5 minutes later there are 10 Asmos coming out of nowhere to zerg me because that 1 Asmos I killed spammed Global crying about Elyos in the area. I know this is true because Elyos does it all the time.

I dont mind the mass pvp, I just wish there was more opportunity for strategy. All I use as a Chanter in mass pvp are my 2 ranged skills, everybody either dies too quickly for me to reach them for melee combat, or we are overwhelmed in numbers and we die too quickly. Not to mention with stuns and fear in mass pvp, you get a stun on you and your dead before it wears off with 30 Asmos/Elyos hitting ya.

My 2 cents