1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fear Succes Rate

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Faik, Jan 11, 2011.

?

I dont want % 100 fear rate.

1. Yes,I hate SM s and fear cars. :P

78 vote(s)
    66.1%
  2. No,I love to be zerged by one gladi and a SM :)

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

yet, even IA dont have movement during fear implemented. stop QQ ppl.

2. Jackychant

Jackychant New Member

1.5 second cast just walk out of range, never approuch a SM like a barbarian u will get perma feared and up making Threads liek this QQ

2 people like this.
  3. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Well-Known Member

well still fear is bugged and you don t run

1 person likes this.
  4. Ryccard

Ryccard Proficient

people keep on QQing with fear yet its ok if you get pummeld up by uber fast attack rangers or 3 hit glad long range hits...
    i believe there's a work around for everything.... if you encounter an SM, why dont you just run a bit then hit them where it hurts when you have a chance.... i know most people "i know" kills an SM without problems.... why can't you??? right???? @_@

1 person likes this.
  5. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Well-Known Member

fear is bugged ..etc etc

1 person likes this.
  6. Avoidme

Avoidme Proficient

No where to be found if you can't find me
    You mean run IF you can, and don't look back. Why would you come back if you ran? Wouldn't it be the same as if you faced the SM instead of running? Lol

7. Rdei

Rdei Proficient

i don't really want to hear about nerfing other classes from an OP, bugged class

1 person likes this.
  8. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

OK since u can t read then maybe u can see pictures and explain this http://www.aiondatabase.com/item/110101099/archon-brigade-general%27s-tunic

What even the rocks know is that plate gear have the suckiest MR bonus yet u claim a templar having 3.2

152 + 14x7 manastones = 152+98=250. so If u wear full ABG gear u have 5x250 (chest gear has the highest bonus the other have much less but because i m bored calculating and linking I ll assume they have all 250!) that s 1250

Accessories give head 100 earings 300 Neck 200 Rings 200 belt 100 overall 900

If u enchant ur weapons with full MR u get additional 14x14=188

Add everything and u get 2338 (and don t forget we assumed u wearing 5 chests that s about 300 to 400 less)

AND THAT S AS HIGH AS IT GEtS!!! Ofc noone will do that enchanting because that will mean they will sacrifice other vital areas to enchant.

And also that s not with just elite gear is with the absolute gear. Anyone with the absolute gear will quit after a few weeks at the most

But even so That close to 2k is so far from the 3.2 the templar u know had... And again the templar will be wearing plate....Again the gods of this planet don t smile to u http://www.aiondatabase.com/item/110600996/archon-brigade-general's-breastplate 127 only AHA...Bhakti right again

I guess MA 2k(i would like to see a pic of u having that MA-UNBUFFED-UNPOTED(can be done maybe but i guess with elite gear) though....Prntscreen ur char stats and open ur aion folder u ll find the screenshot on screenshots) does make sure u ll hit 100% but at what cost? Damage??? ur hits won t be so devasting without Mboost which at 2600 gives u triple damage...
    Ok u ll launch some effects but at the same time u r so fragile that everyclass in game will be able to oneshot u or combo shot u....

Considering all these one can tell who is from outer space! All who read the thread 1500 MR is just fine stat against a reseanably enchanted Sorc or SM

The general idea that Sorcs need MB and SM MA is just noobness. Maybe it does hold some truth and SM are more depended in MA but these stats are BOTH of VITAL importance to BOTH classes. Same as Crit strike and Attack to a balanced fighter.

PS i had in mind to mention and i forgot last momment that:
    I didn t mention pots and buffs because i ll have to consider counterpots and counterbuffs which are generally in balance

PS2 I know that Master carved drenium plate gives higher MR bonus but it also has less slots for manastones

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  9. iceweaver

iceweaver Sati Saigan

so here's one who can't actually adjust to fears. piitty.

> FEAR CARS are SM trademarks. dont take it away from them. Dont take it away from us. ^^

10. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

Conclusion... Why chloe thought a templar had 3.2 MR?

Tried to kill a templar with her MA-no MB SM, the templar had sick HP anyway so he didn t care to resist dots, he used some skills to replenish lost hp chloe assumed the templar resisted. The templar killed her. And she drove the conclusion---TO kill me with my imba MA SM that templar must have....must have....at least 3.2 MR!!!

11. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

http://www.aionarmory.com/spell.aspx?id=1636

Read also the player comments
    ===========================

Fear in terms of how challenging skill it is, a Pen and paper RPG player would discribe it as "Easy if handled properly" Go figure what i mean to the link

Easy if handled properly in PnP-Rpg means Devastating if NOT handled properly!

12. Chloe

Chloe Expert

Ok I had no time to read that wall of text of yours so I'll just say this.

ABG Chain Set Full MR + Aether Armor = 3.2k MR, Disgustingly resistant Temp. I wasn't saying he was wearing plate, lols to you.

You were asking for my MA? Here it is:

[​IMG]

I don't even have full ABG accesories yet. And yet I don't miss Magicboost so much, I don't even see much difference in my attacks. I can kill just fine. Maybe I'm such a noob for getting MA stones. Remind me that next time you are stuck in fear in front of me okay honey?

And I totally am having a fit at your "1500 MR is just fine stat against a reseanably enchanted Sorc or SM". Hahahaha! That is just too much fun.

Sorcs have Supplification of Focus which adds 1k MA, and that's not the only MA buff they have. Most SMs I know now stack MA because the benefits of stacking MA far outweighs the advantages of stacking MB or HP stones.

What you're saying "VITAL" is complete bullshit when you are comparing two different types of classes in a different kind of gaming environment (PSERVER). Your views might earn some credit in retail where good gear is hard to find and most mages have low MA.

But in here they mean nothing.

1 person likes this.
  13. Chloe

Chloe Expert

COOL STORY BRO! Wahahahahaha! I'm laughing my ass off! OMG hahahaha!

Wow you are one seriously funny guy, in the saddest way possible. hahahaha!

And oh, that Templar is a friend of mine. LOL to you! hahahaha

14. Chloe

Chloe Expert

LOL, ok that made no sense. I suggest brushing up on your English class 'coz right now, you are not making so much sense.

15. cobweb

cobweb Expert

Nice Skill bars hahaha yeah ....

16. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

Which letter of the U-N-B-U-F-F-E-D U-N-P-O-T-E-D u didn t get?

U mean a Templar payed 10k credits to get chain ABG? Oh ok

17. Chloe

Chloe Expert

What do you mean? The stone skin buff? Or the foods that give Mana Treatment and Magic Boost? I have no buffs giving me MA honey. lol

18. Chloe

Chloe Expert

Thanks! Click*Click*Click*Click*Click*Click

19. Bambieundies

Bambieundies ╥▌Funeral Director▌╥

@Asanka: get a personal cleric? Wow congratulations!! Very nice suggestion.... lmao!!!!

20. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

repost then unbuffed... right click on the buffs to dispel em...And I was also refering to Aether armor and Supplification of Focus....

I don t get this whole discussion about fear anyway....in mass pvp i would be having SMs to fear 2...
    In 1v1 if u see me first u ll fear me so what?
    If i see u first u probably won t be able to even cast fear so what s the whole big deal???. No class is uber no class can have a 100% barrier over another class...

What defers us from retail isn t that u have isn t that we r better geared... whoevertold u that don t know nothing

If crystal aion has 100 players logging every day and rates are x35 the overall drop rate is 3.5k
    Each retail server has several thousands logging...Also more ppl means more AP so believe me there r pleanty of ABG even in retail.

On retail it s just harder for YOU to get the gear you want...
    Also here everyone has his gear +15 and the extra hp counters versus ur supposed MA-imba-SM more hp means more dmg but still fear last same seconds no matter how much u enchant ur gear