1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Quest bug: Sealing the abyss gate (Elyos)

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Underground, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Underground

Underground New Member

First of all, i wanna tnx the staff for the last fixings on the "flying reconaissance" quest. just checked, its really fixed now.

After finished that one, i got this quest (sealling the abyss gate) - the last part of verteron campaign, and according to the database sites (AION life, Aion Database) and the quest tab itself, i was supposed to, in group, pass thru the abyss gate behind the kraka's den. So i did.

[​IMG]

Once there, just following the instructions i killed the boss inside, got the quest item, wich was supposed to be used on the artifact in the middle of that minor mobs, so it would destroy the abyss gate and finish the quest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now comes the bad part. The item is fine, i got it when killed the boss. But thats all. I click on the artifact and nothing happens, click on the gate, same thing. Im petty sure that something is not working as it should, so im here to report.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If i can help with something, just let me know.
    ingame: Theokolis
    Ty 4 reading.

1 person likes this.
  2. Underground

Underground New Member

Any clues bout that? any1 got this kind of trouble too? T_T

3. FTornado

FTornado New Member

Same problem with me,when i come in Abyss Gate quest should be updated but nothing happens.
    And when I kill boss he drop quest item but i can not do anything with it.
    After i figured that there is bug I threw quest item because it takes me inventory.
    I think this bug should be resolved as much as possible because this is very important quest.

4. kitten0731

kitten0731 New Member

mind explained how you finished the flying reconaissance?? cause ive been at the place on map where it says the tursin loudmouth boss spawns, found only tursin loudmouth, and tursin loudmouth 'chief'... i tried lure both to the person at the gates.. tursin loudmouth REFUSEs to go that far, and the 'chief' goes there but nothin happens...
    anythin im doin wrong?? ive waited at the place fo lik 45 mins already, nothin else spawns -.-

5. FTornado

FTornado New Member

kitten,yesterday I made thread about flying reconaissance bug, click here.
    there you can post your problem...

6. Underground

Underground New Member

In the last updates list i found something related to this quest:

"- Fixed Sealing the Abyss Gate Quest"

Well, sorry to say that, folks: i just tested: Its NOT.
    Still stuck on the end of verteron campaign
    =/