1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Login problems after the 2.1 update?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Demigod, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Kempaci

Kempaci New Member

Yes i update my client.
    Yes i repair my client.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  2. Lich387

Lich387 New Member

As I have continously said, your "fix" doesn't work for me (and, as it seems, doesn't work for other people too)...so please, call it "partial fix" or "not-for-everybody-fix", as there's still quite a few people that CANNOT make it works your way

3. Blitz12

Blitz12 New Member

Problem

I followed your steps to fix the client, but I still can't actually even load up the game.
    When I double click the Gamez Launcher exe, nothing happens. I have Run it as Administrator, tried loading up from inside the Aion folder. Nothing. Any fixes?

4. Razvrat

Razvrat New Member

Just wondering, when is gona be the next update on items.pak? and if i upgrade my premium account to vip im gona be able to trade w/o the items.pak file or i need it too in order to trade items they arent to trade?

Thnks in adv.

5. Emberfield

Emberfield New Member

sorry, i'm feeling a little confused. i have been playing aion through ncsoft and paying subscription and have only now been introduced to gameznetwork private servers.
    i have installed the gamez launcher and have set up a gameznetwork account.

however when i boot the launcher and it proceeds to boot aion client upto the login step. i enter my gameznetwork username and password. but all it gives me is "cannot connect to the authorisation network".

im unsure if there is a step i have missed. but i have 2 versions of aion in my ncsoft client EU and the general version. both are set to north america.

my disturbance lies in that i have searched for beyond reasonable lengths of time for appropriate information yet i have found nothing, and you are the first person i have found that appears to know what to do.

i have repaired both versions, but have not ventured so far as to tamper with any folders as i im unsure how to go about it and i do not wish to do anything which may damage my files and prevent me from playing aion with ncsoft again.

thankyou in advance for any help you are willing to give on my situation. :smile:

6. Twiinkle

Twiinkle New Member

uhm...help please?!

First of all thanks for your guide even if...it didn't work for meh :3

I followed all the steps:

1: Check if the game is correctly updated (done.)
    View attachment 4040
    2: Repair the whole thingy just in case something didnt work... (done.)
    3: Change the bin file hoping it was the real problem (done.)
    4: Place the item.pack file in aion/data/usa/items (done.)
    5: Change the system.ovr file (done.)

but still i get an error message as i log.
    a basic crash report and a "sendlogclient" crash report.

View attachment 4038
    (its in italian cos im italian ^^ it mainly says "everything crashed and the files you were working on will be probably lost.)

View attachment 4039

why? :pinched:

thank you. :eek:

(Im using windows xp.)

1 person likes this.