1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Yesterdays update and the new featerus!!!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Ivanka, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Ivanka

Ivanka New Member

Well forts are fixed ok no easy medal farming anymore that may be ok but you also removed the NPCs for Supps in Ing and Gelk and you bugged the Forts in Balaurea again !!! Well done well done ....

Many ppl left Lumiel allready but now you make the rest run away!! This isn't biting the hand that is feeding you this is trully rapeing the corpse that belongs to the hand !!!

just my 2 cents

2. aecoon

aecoon 。◕ ‿ ◕。 Forum Legend

let the flame war begin ^^ i bring the steak !

3. fenom60

fenom60 New Member

The recent patches just made stuff more bugged. If you are gonna fix the forts, fix it so that defending the fort can get medals too. Also many beginner campaigne quest and other quest that were not bugged are now all bugged now. I didnt notice the remove of supplement npc but if it did WTF is going on????

4. Neokie

Neokie Banned

In the front of the Zerg you just ran into
    i agrre with giving medals to those who are defending, <TTA> was at the Kysis defense yesterday(after taking Miren ^^), and we got nothing, we were very upset

5. kindar

kindar New Member

Not only did they make it harder for noobs to get medals......They changed the credits you get for each vote from 20 down to 10. All this does is make is ALOT harder for anyone new on the server to get geared and be competitive PVP to the others that basically got fed there gold medals and credits. This server is now a ****ing joke and a waste of time GLHF. Fixes are nice but not when it unbalances everything and you just **** up different shit in game it's not cool. F A I L

6. tempforthewin

tempforthewin New Member

I love how new players just come and expect to be on the same level with people that been playing this server for months!! Also, you should be glad they are trying to do updates (ok yes naturally somethings get bugged in the game when they do updates) eventually they will fix it SO just deal with it for the time being.

7. Euphy

Euphy Well-Known Member

1.) Forts were supposed to be fixed months upon months ago. At one point we were just jailing everyone who was abusing this anyway--face it, forts were bugged and the bug is fixed. Also, no one was complaining during 1.9 when it worked.

2.) The vote rewards are doubled the first few days of every month. It's almost always 10 credits per vote.

3.) Balaurea forts were never fixed to begin with (level 14 NPCs? ...right), so again, you're complaining about an abused bug being removed. Obviously it's not changing back to how it was.

Hopefully the NPCs selling supplements will be fixed soon.

2 people like this.
  8. kindar

kindar New Member

If it was an "abused bug" than people should not have been reaping the benefits of gold medals from it for months for nothing. But it wasn't that way and people got handed free gold medals for "months" as you say and now all those people have all there pvp gear and don't need to worry about stepping into the abyss again. That's all fine and dandy but what about new players with no one to take forts in the abyss with them? Stupid is Stupid

9. NoNaYo

NoNaYo Banned

i agree .... get medal it was to easy but we are talking about the Private server .... the problem is that we dont have a full server ... i mean .... i play aion ... here for the first time i like it really like it but ....we dont have all intance,mobs "drop" carl have to put a "Holly day item" it supposed that we can get that item this server its full Buyers i mean donations xD thiink about it .... fix the instance .... would be nice ^^

10. Euphy

Euphy Well-Known Member

I don't know why they weren't fixed for so long, and I agree, it should have been done long ago. But what you're asking for is to re-bug fortresses so you can get medals more easily. It's not happening.

I agree that more instances should work, but Carl needs donations to keep the server alive. If we implement everything the server will lose too much of its funding. :x

11. Suzuri

Suzuri Always Riding Fast :P Forum Legend

I think the real problem with forts is that the issues are only partially fixed. You must get rewarded by defending the fort too (as in retail...) and not only hitting the general. On retail so many times i was outside the forts attacking or defending, without even a hit to the general for me or my group mates and we got medals...

And i know this is not Retail. Its just the way i think it should work here.

12. NoNaYo

NoNaYo Banned

yea i now but ... ir you remove the medal .... and if you only put the eat stuff, abg stuff and a fewe stuff line another god stone that could works also you can put the holly day items .... that works really works like ... mmm vip items .... .... o fuuk nerver mainn xD

13. Euphy

Euphy Well-Known Member

I've also been fighting for Aetheric Fields, Walls, Artifacts, and etc. in fortress sieges but I don't think that's coming anytime soon. It'd be really neat if it all worked, though.

14. Bazztian

Bazztian Proficient

i dont raly know why u have an Test server ? ... why u dont use this server befor u publish any update ? u destroy the main server with this stupid and unusefull bugs -.-

15. NoNaYo

NoNaYo Banned

Deal xD !!!!

Another Deal D:<

16. Suzuri

Suzuri Always Riding Fast :P Forum Legend

I dont think this way. Now you moan because its against your interest (will be harder to get medals) like people complaining about the Stigma system. Im happy as soon as the bugs are being fixed one by one, even it this means that we are a bit "****ed off" for some time.
    Instead of a "conclusion, im gonna flame" try to do a good cricicism and suggest some alternatives... (my advice, pick it or no).

17. sanctuarist

sanctuarist Expert

nth is wrong with the fortress now.. did i say anything about the medals? i dint remmeber...

18. NoNaYo

NoNaYo Banned

i agree but with each bug that they fix the coming like 10 bugs xD kkeke any way they do the best i guess .______________.

19. Rallos

Rallos Getting there

Would be nice to get medals for defending. Might bring out some good fort fights on this server.

I'm sure it's already in the works though. Glad to see dev's always working to better the server.

Thanks.

20. monkeylips

monkeylips Getting there

seriously in the last few months I have been here trading is gone the aether vender is gone, the bugs make it so u cant even get into the fort to buy sups If the vendors were there. my question is how much longer before I have to start donating to buy the most basic of items like arrows for my ranger? the reason the popularity of this server was so high is because it wasnt p2p(or at least to the excess it is now). now in the last couple months it is almost exclusivley p2p hell cant even trade Guardian tribunis not egt but the gt, shit that is no better than anuhart with no set bonus any quest you might actually get something useable is broken or intentionally disabled p2p is ok to a point but when you have to pay more than retail for 1/20th the content to get anything useable seems more like it being all about the money than the "community" that supports the server remember without us there is no cash for the server