1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leatrix Latency Fix

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Redemptio, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Redemptio

Redemptio Getting there

I was wondering if anyone has the same problem where the Leatrix Latency Fix still doesn't work? Heres the error I am receiving, [​IMG]. Any help to fix this error would be greatly appreciated. I tried searching through the forum and through google. Thanks again, and sorry for posting if this is a simple easy fix.

2. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Thats new to me, never seen anyone with this problem. mines been working for months. Maybe user error installing? its just a registry edit nothing too complicated, the program does the edit itself.

Relooking at this error im guessing it is user error. Right click the zip/rar file and extract the contents then instal it :D.

1 person likes this.
  3. Redemptio

Redemptio Getting there

Yea I keep trying different ways to open it, keeps giving me the same Application error. Might have to try and download it on a different pc haha. Thanks for the reply nonetheless

4. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

its a ziped file, from the pic it shows you have winrar which should be able to extract a ziped file. just right click it and click extract to soso/and/so then go into that extracted folder and click the setup file and it will install leatrix, restart pc and done.

5. Redemptio

Redemptio Getting there

Fixed! Just ended up downloading it from a different pc :)