1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About to quit

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Premium, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Luvlee

Luvlee Herp Derp

Yea Merar it's annoying specially for new players who need to do specific quests...
    Well I'd like ya to stay but if you don't then cya mate, ZMU is always there =D

2. Shinku

Shinku Proficient

Soloers like me do not need 8 people to take a boss down.
    I used to take taha down myself, Gladiator + Chanter combo.

But now you can't do that anymore, plus taha sends you underground with some glitched AoE skill, so it makes it even harder to kill it.
    Not to mention the damn mob WILL NOT GET STUNNED/STUMBLED or BLIND anymore like it used to. (Im speaking of 1 year and a half ago, when the game was still enjoyable)

3. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

was by far less bugged back then too :p
    well DP sure has changed a lot. besides the fact that i feel like im on a spanish server when i help people there, people tend to ninja everything or spam what they need while ignoring what any1 else says...its been a long time since i had a party that didnt fall apart be4 we got to the end

greed on this server has no limits and it shows more and more every day. really kills the fun. dont feel like helping some1 who steals all the loot from people that actually need it

4. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

the only thing thats wrong with taha is the gliched aoe -.- its a boss monster, if that thing was affected by godstones/stuns I could solo it EASILY on my sin...

5. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

yep lol, reminds me of fortresses and the permanently blinded boss xD anyways they gotta fix the reclaiming thing, took all the fun away

6. Solaria

Solaria New Member

Yeah, I just did it a few days ago in fact. About that underground glitch, all you gotta do is fly, and with flight pots it's in the bag. For me, since I have no been here too long, Im use to having major bosses/mobs resist blind and stun naturally....so it was never an option for me in the first place. ^.^

7. Premium

Premium Proficient

Excuse me i never said that im quitting because i cant connect to the server. You must haven misunderstood me.
    I like doing quests. I am a new player here,i have no active legion and not really someone to come with me to dark poeta for hunting anuhart items. So what im doing is quests..
    Im 55 level in total of 4 hours playing. I do quests to kill some boredom.
    As i already said its not so easy to go DP while im alone,now is it? And its not all about gear,its about the way we want to play aion. After all,this isnt a proper server if quests will stop working from now on. We all know aion is meant to have interesting quests..

Killing mobs in dark poeta is not a hard thing,you just need to have buddies to help you out. I have played aion before and geared up in dark poeta. My gear was this "anuhart cleric chain set,elder's tears,atmach's earings,taha shield and staff,dragon something necklace,brigade general's sash". I also had an eat set. But the thing is that quests are another experience that pk wont give you..