1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You have been disconnected

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ngjunhoong, Feb 7, 2011.

1. ngjunhoong

ngjunhoong Expert

i dont know what problem i have -.- , i havent been playing long and i just repaired and updated my client and using the item.pak, when i log in it waits loads the character up and then nothing else moves i can move my character but then it goes "You have been disconnected from the server" Thats all , ALL THE TIME . the hell is wrong :/

2. lmaonade200

lmaonade200 Proficient

hmm could it be that the newest update on aion (2.1.0.7) is bugging you up? cause gamez is still on 2.1.0.5

though there SHOULDN'T have been any problems, people have warned that it might cause problems. Did you use the fixed item.pak before or after repairing and updating your client? If you've made a back up of your original item.pak, you might wanna put that one in first and try repairing again.

btw, the gif in your sig never gets old xD

3. ngjunhoong

ngjunhoong Expert

BOTH :/ i tried 2.1.0.5 then itempak , dc lots of times then i repair and update and tried >_<

4. lmaonade200

lmaonade200 Proficient

hmm :\ bump for you then, hope it gets solved

5. ngjunhoong

ngjunhoong Expert

goodness me -.- , i could get in finally and i logged out to do battleping and there it is again ! WHATS WRONG D: DOESNT ANYONE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM ?

6. unknowngst

unknowngst Getting there

I have the same problem, but here's what I do and it has been working fine so far:

I have 8 chars.
    Usually, I get this problem with those chars who are already lv55.

My case is this:
    I played CharA for quite a while, then I quit with CharA (NOT LOG OUT...don't have problem with log-out), and CharA is a lv55 char.
    After a while, if I try to log back into Aion with CharA, all skills/item/everything will properly load, but once I move, everything won't update and after a bit while, I get that "You have been disconnected" message.

What I need to do is this:
    Start Aion, and log in with a non lv55 char.
    If that doesn't work, then log in with ANOTHER different non lv55 char.
    Keep on doing this, and once I can move several steps with a char without getting disconnected ===> viola! All characters, no matter lv55 or not, will be able to play without disconnecting after that.

I cannot imagine what will happen when all my chars reached lv55...but I sure hope this problem already fixed by then.