1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A plead for change.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Sakuya, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Innoue

Innoue Getting there

np ;)

and i agree that server will looose players if there was monthly fee , beside who wuold like to pay for not fully working server if there is retail lol

2. hianyiaw

hianyiaw Getting there

i'll just stop playing totally if subscription comes in lol i mean whats the point to pay to stone in maps cos there's practically nth to do...

3. Luvlee

Luvlee Herp Derp

This similarly applies for Gamez, well I've never played Crystal but I'm sure much of the same thing applies.
    Not gonna write an essay about this but yea...well put. I dunno if things will actually change - but I hope it does.

Bump for ya.

4. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

I know why I m not playing on retail, it s the x1 rate I m worried about
    That depends on what the 20/100 not workin will be. If it s the siege system/elite instances forget it I m not paying
    I keep wonder why someone will donate to get gear in a server that isn t working but ppl do that.

What do u want gear if game features don t work? To pvp? u can pvp in anuhart... The answer is vanity. Ppl want to get imba gear to pwn ppl in anuhart so they feel superior of some short. The only problem is that it s not their skills which is superior but their gear

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  5. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

lol dude.. hehe i think u will remain the only one on server u know wahaahha

your ideea just sux lmao c'mon wtf ......... shut up

6. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

TBH i think it s great IF bugs are fixed...

A subscription will send home all 12 yo!

7. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

Retail has a large community and unlike here isn't based just on 55 pvp. That's why 1x rates don't bother people(keep in mind ingame exp boosters and double exp weekends). They have rifting which contributes to low level pvp. (50+'s can't even go to Heiron/Beluslan.)

I agree this server has its share of bugs but once a lot of them are fixed it will always be free.

8. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

I m waiting of another MMO not yet released to go retail in that it looks quite promising. I beta tested it. I can t say which cause it s advertising. If I wanted retail aion i would go a year ago

Also when i suggest a subscription i refer to IF AND WHEN bugs are fixed certainly not now...

U guys cut a piece of my speech and flame against that....

Let me give u an example what u doing

There is a saying in HOLY BIBLE that writes "...there is no god"... OMG how is that possible!?
    U see the whole saying goes "An idiot said, that there is no god" which change the meaning UTERLY.

When u cut subscription of my sayingsn with server s current state it looks as if I went crazy or something.

But i was UBER SPECIFIC when bugs are fixed it may be good idea to add monthly fee(if that s possible and not against laws but i believe Pservers are against the law anyway)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  9. Chahgo

Chahgo New Member

LOL what alot are failing to miss by adding a Sub Fee,your already paying that in sorts by BUYING GEARS that arent available from drops and soforth.if thats the case,better off putting game back to its original state with no updates adding all instances.and even still we all also have to remember it cost money as well to run a server,cmon folks we cant have everything for free...........
    now the vote system is based for us to draw more ppl to the server,and given a small thanks and now the ones working off a greeds state of mind has missed the whole point.
    now mind you every1 has hit alot of good points on the head,but hey we cant tell any1 of power what to do with thier server.we can stay or we can leave,new ppl gonna come and old ppl gonna go............sad but true
    and the killing part the next cycle of ppl will be saying the same things being spoken on now,with the end being......PEOPLE STILL COMPLAINING..........sad but true.......

2 people like this.
  10. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

if u didn't noticed we ppls dun have +18 and if u will do that no1 will even try the server lmao !!!!! are more servers with already full drops and more creds from vote that u can join u know

11. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

can ppsl read the whole subject of this f.. post ????? wtf paing wtf are u saing??????

can u pls stop with this boul.. about paing a price on Crystal ??? wahaah lolz yeah - it worth u know (sarcasm ) lol

the curent vote sistem in good enaught - we just want to balance the difference betwen a donateur and a nondonateur - for population to increase - u know

Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  12. Chahgo

Chahgo New Member

so you said what i just said,my whole point again.........

13. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

mmm... change doesn't happen around here...

your effort is commendable though

14. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

I agree with you full heartedly. It's saddening to see that Crystal, and Gamez have both been held up by nothing more than the community. It's no secret that administration for our Aion P-servers lack, but it's also blantly obvious that everything is rigged so you HAVE to donate if you want decent gear/titles.

I hope your well thought out post reaches Carls mind.

2 people like this.
  15. ChocoboBam

ChocoboBam Banned

You know TC. The server rather entertainment people who think ''rich'' can play only here. Rofl.

16. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

and you're to busy thinking about how awesome you are, so either way gg.

Kewlkewl.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
  17. ChocoboBam

ChocoboBam Banned

Lol, there is no such word as gg when you obliterate topic, so either way gg. ^_^V

18. Sakuya

Sakuya New Member

I thank you all for your positive feedback. I'm willing to give Carl the benefit of the doubt and wait patiently on his resolution... that is if there is one to begin with. From what I see, he has yet to read this thread. I appreciate those who are attempting to deliver my plea to him personally. I do wish the best of luck to you guys. Other than that, I feel that all that's left for us to do is wait and see.

19. Acushla

Acushla Getting there

Not that i dont believe in our gm's bringing the messege to Carl, but it still bothers me that carl hasnt even read this thread :S. Isnt there by change a way that we all have a talk in forumchat with Carl so we can talk about this and hear what he thinks about all this?

20. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

He might would have if we had post this on Gamez forum