1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A few things

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Fashionista, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Fashionista

Fashionista New Member

Hey guys, this is kind of like the noob of the day thread so everyone can get their laughs in at me :D

So one;
    I've been playing on this server for a few months now (with lapses in between because i work and am in college) and i still havent managed to even break the level 40 mark. I am not asking for much, just someone who I am able to talk to and ask questions to (because who likes playing this game alone? Kinda boring without a friend :p) Before assumptions are made, yes, when I came to this server, it was the first time ever playing Aion, and I liked it, so i stuck with it, but it seems like nobody likes to talk to the noob girl; however, I cant envision myself staying for much longer without some friends, I don't understand why its so hard to find some on this server :sad:.

Two;
    As mentioned before -- I need kind of a mentor on here.. someone to teach me new things on the server.

Anybody who wants to be my friend please please please feel free to talk to me xD, my character is Solar on Elyos side:).

Side note - hope this wasn't posted in the wrong section, looked around for where it might fit and couldn't really find a place so I chose here :D

2. Avoidme

Avoidme Proficient

No where to be found if you can't find me
    Easy to find friends, although on your leveling way you might find those begging for kinah lol. Just try finding a party to level with or something so, lots of elyos are always around Heiron and Sanctum. Just don't start a friendship asking for kinah, it is really annoying to be begged to and most players would just probably ignore you.

3. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

ohdamn, youre elyos @___@" ~
    idk about elyos, but most asmodians are reallyyyyy friendly and open, it shouldnt be too hard to find friends.
    you can make a crapload of friends if you go pvping or go Beluslan / Heiron (whatever its called ><") ^___________^ <3
    Are you on Siel ? o:

4. Avoidme

Avoidme Proficient

Asmodians trying to find other Emo kids who think being Asmo("Evil race") is badass to join them lol.

5. Selik

Selik Hero of Justice. Forum Legend

I haven't played for awhile, but I used to take new players to Theobomos and help them level up there. If you need any help, I could probably find some time this weekend between working and doing some other stuff.

6. Abused

Abused Proficient

What..? It's not like people are picking Asmos just to classify themselves, they just don't want to be Elyos, or could care less, Mm.

7. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

Zzz... WHY ELYOS ?! ;^; ~ </3

8. Selik

Selik Hero of Justice. Forum Legend

I made my elyos a long time ago lol. I have very few alts and my main is the only level 55 xD. I mostly just screwed around with legion mates back when I played.

9. Avoidme

Avoidme Proficient

Maybe not on every case but most cases Asmos are either Emos or Kids wanting to be "badass"

10. Abused

Abused Proficient

Lol, or perhaps it's because if there were no Asmos, there'd be no Pvp, Mm..

11. Ignoral

Ignoral Getting there

Looked at what Avoid said, then I looked at regi and abused avatar.
    I lol'd.

12. shinu214

shinu214 New Member

Join my legion..it's relatively new as well..and alot of new guys..we help each other out...it's Mistah..if you see any of them online..just ask them for an invite

13. Fashionista

Fashionista New Member

I made an asmos char a while back but I somehow am always pulled back into Elyos xD.

As for the kinah thing, it is very annoying, even -I- get asked for kinah and I don't even have good gear at all so I find it kinda funny, haha.

It just seems like every time I talk everyone ignores me because I'm a "noob" but I wish people didn't think like that :p

14. Tousen

Tousen 私はアメリカーノを話すこと Forum Legend

in Wich server you'r playing in? Siel or Lumiel?

15. Fashionista

Fashionista New Member

lumiel lol ;/

i was told everyone plays in siel so im stuck with it now haha

16. Tousen

Tousen 私はアメリカーノを話すこと Forum Legend

I never saw you on o_O, anyways if you a question or need something just pm me Icedearth.

17. Fashionista

Fashionista New Member

Lol, i'm always incognito xD, but I'm about to go on for a little bit, I want to somehow get to 45 before i gotta work in 6 hours haha xD

18. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

Oh, look at the stereotyping little spaz.
    Well I supposed most Elyos chose their race to show their blatant homosexual preferences then.

Not that homosexuals are bad or something. But sorry, this guy called Avoidme ruined it for you all, the gay community.

19. Hellbread

Hellbread Proficient

Hmm, elyos on lumiel are nice but not nice as me :)
    I`m doing that things you looking for since i start playing this somewhere in 2009... Idk why, but i like help people ingame.

To be honest i helped i lot of ppl on few servers inculding this one, so if you need something pm me ingame (hellie or backup). I can get you in our legion and you will have company, we are not best legion here (28th or 29th in rank) but we are nice ones (just we lack of clerics :wink:)

20. Avoidme

Avoidme Proficient

Yeah coming from some with an Emo avatar, with the name of "Abused" sounds like an asmo to me lol

Sorry to burst your bubbles but its not stereotyping, its a fact that most players join the asmo race because they're Emo or they are younger ones trying to belong to the "badass" race. Now there are some that join to help bring balance between the two, others join because of a small difference between skills...but most join because they want to be "badass" or they have Emo tendencies lol