1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Crafting : Darkwater Orb BUG

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by zealot1309, Feb 15, 2011.

1. zealot1309

zealot1309 New Member

Hi guys. My problem is just as it says in the title. I spent a couple of hours getting togethe the pieces to create my first darkwater orb hoping to eventually create my Master Carved.

The problem is that whenever I try and craft the Darkwater orb my character just stands in front of the alchemy table and no Succeed or Failed bar shows up, I cannot stop the crafting so I can't move my char and I can't end the program by pressing escape while crafting. My only option is to ctrl+alt+delete to end the program.:crying:

Any help would be much appreciated as i would really like to get on the path to creating a master carved :eek:

Thanks in advanced guys ^^

2. dulle1230

dulle1230 Getting there

close this thread read around the sight stop making multiple threads about the "crafting bug" its been answered many times and doesnt need to be brought up anymore

3. DjezRosalez

DjezRosalez Getting there

damnn alot of issues are showing up the last few days.. dunno whats going on.. i reconsider if i still gonna donate here lol