1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The end is coming.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Sakuya, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

People just tend to overreact. Yes we've lost a lot of players the last few weeks but it still isnt nearly as bad as where we've been before.

3 people like this.
  2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

would need a proper dev for that or people would still leave for servers that actually work

who wants to stay on a server that replaces old bugs with new bugs? not touching the code at all would have the same effect, at least ud know what is broken rather than finding out all the new things that break constantly

1 person likes this.
  3. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

I've always wish the best for not just Gamez, but Crystal as well, because everyone deserves the most out of the game they play.. they play it for fun afterall, and some things can just cause players to get frustrated and well.. write walls of text, hoping for change. I've been hoping for some good change for such a long time. Still hoping the best, it's all I can do sadly. <3

6 people like this.
  4. erlucius90

erlucius90 Expert

Ash is right guys, the situation we have here now is far better than the one of time ago, whwn i joined CA too there were like half ppl of the ones there are now. Let's hope in some changes and server will rock >:D

3 people like this.
  5. Smartik1

unfortunately hoping is all we can do...since the one at the top only cares bout the money coming in and not the state of the server and our dev is well...lets just say lacking knowledge/experience to make an update that doesnt break anything

1 person likes this.
  6. erlucius90

erlucius90 Expert

Ash organize a revolution! >.<
    Everyone head to Carl's home! We're asmo, we're elyos -> we got cookiez!
    And no one can oppose to cookiez *ninja* xD

3 people like this.
  7. Smartik1

sounds like when adieu tried to take over carls ownership of the server lol. u cant get that guy to do anything :p (besides taking more of ur money lol)

2 people like this.
  8. erlucius90

erlucius90 Expert

aaaahhh you should support cookiez!!!!!! >.<

1 person likes this.
  9. shadowbox

shadowbox New Member

The population is dwindling. A lot of old have left or are leaving and I feel sad about that :\
    But I have faith! :p

3 people like this.
  10. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

you've got to learn that you won't win all your battles, and sometimes knowing when to give up is not as good as winning, but it will save you the energy

2 people like this.
  11. Starspirit

Starspirit Getting there

out with the old, in with the new

2 people like this.
  12. Smartik1

if uve been around for as long as we have ud know that u cant have faith forever :p we "had faith" for months now and if things did change, it was for the worse so yeah

2 people like this.
  13. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

thats how it always works :)

1 person likes this.
  14. Smartik1

then how bout...out with carl, in with some1 who actually gives a damn bout the server? ^^

2 people like this.
  15. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

That helps to a point when its happening for both factions but for the most part from what I've seen, its mainly the Elyos who are leaving which leaves us with a big problem. It makes the factions very unbalanced as we've got a lot of old Crystal players on Asmodian side who have been voting/donating for a long time now and have full or near full ABG while on Elyos side we have all these new players who don't have their end game gear yet.

I can definitely see why these new Elyos are getting disinheartened so quickly when they are beaten time and time again but two months ago this was happening to the Asmodians and I really feel it made them tougher. It's always sad for me to see one faction getting beat over and over during events but I think we all need to help the Elyos get through this bad time as well.

During times like this it's imperative for the old players to help the new ones by giving them advice, helping them do dp runs (even though I know by now we all are so so over dp), and just generally being as friendly as we can while hoping and waiting for fixes/updates, etc.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
    4 people like this.
  16. Sakuya

Sakuya New Member

I'd be willing to take any Elyos under my wing, but the issue lies in the language barrier. Communication between our faction members is often difficult because of this. But to those I can help, I would. As a matter of fact, I would sit down and talk with them for hours just to make them feel welcomed. And hopefully, just hopefully, they will stay for the community.

17. Selik

Selik Hero of Justice. Forum Legend

This is what I used to do when I GMed on Crystal. I always went out of my way to help lower level players and even got some people to convert from Gamez to Crystal. I talked with players to see what their issues were and tried to resolve them to the best of my ability, but eventually you start running out of answers to tell them. We've all grown tired of trying nto enact change here for the better, but it only proves to be fruitless in the end. I've been apart of this community for a very long time and I've seen the ups and downs of both Gamez and Crystal. Crystal was far worse off back when I first started GMing in terms of population than it is now. I remember when you barely saw more than 20 people on each side at any given time.

I love Crystal and it would be great if things did change. I do not wish to see the server ever come to an end. Ash has worked wonders for the server as it is and I do not want to see her work end in vain.

6 people like this.
  18. redfury

redfury New Member

yes its sad to see ... but what can i say guys...
    when u dont have a light at the end of the tunnel...
    poor Management...a Admin who never interact with players
    that sucks...even tho i stopped playign here..i gotta admit this was my first
    aion experience.. ppl who wish to continue playign here ask urself how long
    it had been since 2.0 came out...where are the drops?...where is the pvp...nutten happenign there
    Devs need to update the correct things..ppl need sumn' new to log on to...
    such a shame

Verb

2 people like this.
  19. sleepytuna

sleepytuna New Member

hi. this is when your supposed to take Asanka's writing underneath his sig and substitute ahappy place ^^ lets all be schizophrenic! that way tehres a million ppl online @_@.

and its good that theres no elyos! MORE AP MUAHAHH jkjk. therye too hard to kill >_>

20. Xalamander

Xalamander Well-Known Member

to the thread starter... sorry for this post
    but maybe when new patch comes along the population will grow back