1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

To Carl/AMs/GMs

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Melloe, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Telos

Telos Getting there

and since when was it fun that each respective faction was able to kill an upper inner fort diety in 5-10min? the core diety in 15min uniterrupted?

Last i heard that this is a RvR game, meaning the opposite faction will come to hound you just for the fun of hounding you. If your respective faction cannot gather enough ppl to fend off and seige then maybe its a combination laziness, lowered population, certain times of the day/night. I log on to my ely to see how many are in sanc/heiron/vert just chillin or dueling, im sure if all those ppl were to go the forts we'd see more green in the abyss.

2. Melloe

Melloe New Member

When was the last time you played?

3. Xalamander

Xalamander Well-Known Member

they should think about this post... its really hard for newbies to farm for gear and kinah... then its now hard for newbies to farm for medals as well

4. Telos

Telos Getting there

I play off and on every other day more or less. Not as much as i used to but im still around.

Now since you were so kind as to answer my earlier questions let me say that this buffing of the deity hp means that easymode medals are not going to happen as much. You know... just being a group, tapping the diety once then afk'ing/auto attacking for the boss to die. How many ppl did that when the fort bug allowed the elyos to farm their own forts for a few months and the diety(ies) were dead within the first 10min?

And yes im taking into account that the population was much larger then. Since it seems that another good chunk of our population doesn't play (for whatever reasons)anymore it is going to make our respective factions more or less coordinate the siege and bug the opposition. At the very least spam where medals are, maybe enough of a zerg will form =)

5. Melloe

Melloe New Member

First of all the hp buff was so ridiculous we had around 30+ people (which is all your going to get at this point) attacking the diety after about 15-20 min the deity was at 23/24 hp it would almost take 1 hr 30min to kill it.

Secondly I understand this is RvR but your talking about RvR on a populated server, this server is no longer as populated as you stated above

Third you go get a zerg of 50+ (which is impossible even if you do SPAM MEDAL HERE COME NOW COME 500 times you will only get like 15) of one race and go attack the deity see how far u get -.-

6. Telos

Telos Getting there

Well I'm srry your faction probably doesnt care about forts enough (as im typing this there seems to be 20-25 eylos raiding asmo dp entrance and even more roaming around the area).

On peak hours i see alot of asmos/elyos in igg/silentera, enough to take forts quickly, and while i know you feel that this hp buff was completely unfair for those trying to get medals as of now i still feel its part of the fact it takes a faction's togetherness to turn forts over.

7. Xerior

Xerior Getting there

be good to ur gamezfans....we'll be good to u too <3

8. Melloe

Melloe New Member

You must be talking about a different server all elys care about is dueling, even in ing and abyss there's like 30+ asmo zerg coming and sure enough there people dueling -.- and they cant no more lol (cause its broken)

9. bumpeng

bumpeng New Member

I hate when ppl try to derail the thread even further saying free users demand all these drops from pve stuff, i also hate it when ppl say oh wel in retail this is how it should be! this is hight rate pvp server with low POP its not retail are you thick?

10. Melloe

Melloe New Member

Thanks bumpeng im tired of dealing with Telos he still doesn't seem to understand

11. Dangerous

Dangerous New Member

money... money... money...

Money changes people's heads.

where I live it is called mercenaries.

12. oxyuranus

oxyuranus New Member

too late..pvp items,had become quite rubbish - too much duped items,multi-vote..added the bugs along w/ the abusers lal
    and also,there a number of players who freely use one-skill-too-many..and has a godlike attack speed,no casting time. freakin' x_O

13. Insaniac

Insaniac New Member

It's amazing how you guys blabbered around for 6 freaking pages, while no gm/am/dev/admin/whatever bothered to reply. As someone stated previously, i've been playing different mmorpg games on different private servers for the past 7-8 years, and i always spent some time analyzing the staff's involvent in the community before i donated.

WELL I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT GAMEZ HAS ONE OF THE WORST STAFFS I EVER SAW. I'm never gonna donate here, ****ING glad i didn't so far.

Last but not least, in case any staff member bothers to read this : take your server and the money you ripped off people and shove it; i'm out.

14. dutchbox

dutchbox Proficient

You got it right Dude!!..have donated though..but never again!!..staffs are worst here!!..can't even see any of them replying to this thread..

15. Avoidme

Avoidme Proficient

No where to be found if you can't find me
    I kind of stopped donating too, so I guess it's one more big donator off the list,
    Seems like the server is falling apart

16. monkeylips

monkeylips Getting there

it isnt about the sups, it is about buying stuff from the shop period. so yo can have a major headache of trying to + gear for hours on end or spend 50 bucks on enough 190 stones to do a full set. that is the mentality we have come to expect. to say nothing of being able to get the parts for making the top armors(which are also at the sup dealers) so yet another reason to not put them in, so you have to buy the armor sets on the website if you want to be competitive.
    as for myself I wont donate ever again, even the basic low level mobs that might drop a remodel item that carl (ficticious scapegoat) can sell are out of the game.
    if this is a pvp server why worry about opening instances with cleaned bosses ... seems pointless if you can't get anything from doing them anyways
    if it is a pvp server just open the starting playfields and crank the xp rates up to a level 55 to teleport to inggison/silentra/gelk put shops in the sides start up areas and be done with it. cures duping/wasting gm's time and carl just gets to charge for everything, because it is coming to that anyway and let the players know exactly where they stand.....being someones meal ticket

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  17. Loki

Loki I am madness and chaos! Forum Legend

..guys even if we QQ our asses to death here..they don't care..PERIOD!

18. DuckieGal

DuckieGal Proficient

the server is goin down down down down down~
    time to all quit it ;o .

19. Velocity

Velocity New Member

I'd like to thank Melloe for saying out loud what many people think about this server.
    Yes the community is great, we got a lot of players but if you keep this routine it's going to get bad.

I'm a new player and i didn't had the chance to enjoy some of the benefits older players had (greater supplements ETC ETC ETC)
    Also im at home only in weekends cause i study far away, which means i cant play everyday so i have to accomplish what i can in 2 days or so.

• Farm for crafts.
    • Get gold medals.
    • Upgrade my set.

All are necessary for a good pvper with a good pvp set, which is impossible to get now
    And i don't plan on donating anytime soon (although it seems i NEED to, to enjoy this server) cause i have to pay for my studies.
    but hey i vote. i vote every chance i get, but those 100 credit (or so) in 1 week are just not enough.

so on my behalf and on the behalf of many others, im asking you to pay close attention to this.
    The people are the power, Listen to the people.

20. Avoidme

Avoidme Proficient

No where to be found if you can't find me
    Is this a boycott?

Revolution?
    If yes, everyone posting in here will be marked into the blacklist of Carl's most disliked truth tellers.

Now here's my reason to be blacklisted once again:
    The guy has to be a smartass moron...messaged him like 2 months ago about 2 of my accounts loosing Premium after VIP expired so he would fix it like he did to others, so he replies like 4 weeks after and what he does is imply that I had 2 accounts VIP by illegal means, like seriously moron, check your incoming donations from the email I told you I used to donate and see how much money came in just from that, I think anyone who donates over $2000 USD in a month doesn't have the need to do illegal shit to have more than one account with VIP.