1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bugged Crafting

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Karemiwen, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Karemiwen

Karemiwen New Member

I'm trying to make a Master Drenium Helm. I have all the mats, but when I click on craft my toon just stands there and doesn't do the hammer animation, and no crafting progress bar pops up. I literally just stand there till i log out. The same thing happened when trying to craft the lvl 50 green balic shield. I have no problem crafting anything else I've tried to make. Any ideas?

2. bu9l

bu9l New Member

I'm having the same problem, mine happens when I try to make a bow lvl 55 :sad:

3. dulle1230

dulle1230 Getting there

yeah thanks no1 listens its because the servers crafting system isnt updated to 2.1 part two yay for devs cant do a simple update that ive requested and many others for over a week :)

4. bu9l

bu9l New Member

any GM can put some news here about crafting system update, my friends and I have stored all this mats to craft some gears 4 nothing?

5. Xerior

Xerior Getting there

GM! is it bug or what?!
    just tell us if its bug....so were gonna stop crafting now....we don't wanna spend our time breaking ores again

6. patfizo

patfizo New Member

The Mat requirements are still 2.0. Meaning the numbers you see in game is 2.1 requirements. You have to have much more than what is says to craft even though you can click "craft" (nothing happens)

Mat requirement for master drenium helm is:

16 medium drenium sheet
    24 small drenium sheet
    29 drenium steel

7. wolfbane686

wolfbane686 New Member

well what about the expert durable orichalcum set then cause i have the same problem with the set

8. Biscuit

Biscuit Trance Forum Legend

Most of the crafting seems to be bugged. We will have to wait for the next update, or make sure to report this to one of the developers. There's a bug section, also if you mind sparing time to test it on our test-realm and then reporting this problem, I think it'd be faster as the devs are working in the test realm and adjusting our servers to it. :p. Hopefully. So i'd suggest to stop the crafting until it's fixed as it's a waste of time :D.