1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

more medals

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Flooch, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Fantaros

Fantaros Banned Forum Legend

you are right..old times we didnt even had medals from forts and we were just with anuhart.. New players don't understand that to make a good gear here needs a month and more

2. Hebihime

Hebihime Boa Forum Legend

make it easy to get medals, then some other maps will be dead, then ppl will complain "I m bored of balaurea, zerge, etc"
    Newbies need to experience AION and their class and other classes better, No wonder there are so many fail reports and questions in gamez. last time i dueld with a noob with full EGT set, with abg weapon. I resisted and blocked almost all of his attacks and he said "F**k you hacker bla bla bla..."
    this is a high rate server, true. But doesnt mean the players are retarded. I tried another high rate pvp server once, where i can get EAT and ABG in-game easily, there's no fun at all.

3. bumpeng

bumpeng New Member

Actually you don't understand that 1000s of ppl including myself made eat sets in under 1 week. throw that into your equation. I made 4 or 5 eat sets tyvm. And now im fully abg so I dont care about it from my own point of view. Although it sounds like you want all new players to not pvp for a month while they tag forts (because you didnt get medals when u were noob)... not very condusive to active pvp on an extremely low pop aion server.
    WTS brain 1 kinah.

4. bumpeng

bumpeng New Member

you must be really thick or must be a very large troll then possibly both... wtf have any of these points to do with the fact that fortress deities were buffed 5x hp and now ppl must grind medas for 2 months+ for full eat gear. so if we make an eat set + weapon + accs in 2 weeks we are gonna somehow be noob and not understand our class enough?
    your logic is strange, projecting much of yourself into all this?
    I made 4-5 eat sets and stuff i enchanted relatively easily with greater supps, since then i have gotten abg. I really dont give a crap about medals. Anuhart player gets his face torn off without pvp bonus armor, you sound like you got a massive chip on your shoulder about something, im sure it would be lovely to see anuharts running around for minimum 2 month before they half way pvp geared, but the simple fact is they willl not put up with it.... everyone and their mother has multiple eat sets flaunted openly for trade... +15 whatever... pls
    and ye i did make eat set in 2 days once, cos i worked very hard to collect ap and medals in short time. now i couldnt hope to make anoter one in a month, when i have 10x more ap than needed by far.

as for new players on lumiel, im amazed any of them stay more than 2 days anyway due to stigma system and many hrs of grind just for shards, and the old comunity is all fullly geared and ++ed, trading sets of eat for breakfast.

Oh yeah and please explain to me how u would of been able make the 4-5 mil ap u need for eat gear without anuhart or taha???? assuming medals were relatively attainable anymore?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
  5. bumpeng

bumpeng New Member

your idea of fun an others may be different, just saying

6. Hebihime

Hebihime Boa Forum Legend

indeed, just tell your opinion and respect others opinions, no need to troll or saying others do not have brain or wtv, master with full ABG.

7. Shisha

Shisha New Member

thaught this was high rate server lol.

If you guys want new players to farm there gear for more than a month, np just dont expect to face anyone in PvP anymore than.

Also i love how this server is trying to stop duping, by removing/making things harder.
    With this you know that ur only making it harder on the newer people right.

It also motivates more people to dupe, cause thats the fast way then instead of waiting for devs to place it back into the game, wich ussually takes them over a month.

Seriously, i saw someone post WTB Brain for 1 kinah - ill give 1000 trillion duped lvl 260 ench stones :bandit:

8. bumpeng

bumpeng New Member

in that case get off this thread then...

9. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Legendary Member

First>>> 2 months for EAT is ok and not a long time>>learn to play first and then equip yourself\
    2=i made 4 5 mil in 2 3 days with taha gears when i first "played"here and then i started to buy gold medals and trade silver medals for gold medals and got my eat SEt=====Then i traded 2 eat set for 1 full ABg set(long time ago when no stupid could dupe and ruin the Economy

10. Telos

Telos Getting there

Well well well a thread i missed =(
    and its about this deity buff thing again.

Didnt this topic appear about 20 threads ago? And weren't ppl complaining that no1 shows up (particularly elyos, which is funny cuz its more green again). Now it seemed to have shifted to the new players can't insta farm their epic leet pvp gear.

Well lets start off with High rates do not mean everything is handed to you. Pvp gear is something that shouldn't be handed out so freely, work for it/vote for it. A lot of ppl are saying the diety has to much hp. Ok i can say the same but instead of just yelling for hp nerfs for quick medals why do i see no concern over how forts are taken in general? Gates do not work(i've been told they half way worked on the balaurea forts at one point?), diety does not summon his help at 25%(or cant even use its skill attacks for that matter), and the aether shield doesnt even go up but yet terminon and primum shields do work(kills on touch).

11. Neokie

Neokie Banned

In the front of the Zerg you just ran into
    I have 202+ Medals i would be willing to trade if you made it worth my while ^^

12. azurelite

azurelite Proficient

you guys make it sound like we have to grind just to pvp on a high rate pvp server, if that was the case thats the point of this server?
    We can all just move to crystal on a mid rate
    i find it pretty funny when people say "Learn your class" when this server have a non-stigma tree
    Most players are deck out in Masta/ABG/lv55 items now and you need EGT/EAT gears as a min to keep up and not to be killed within 2sec..

13. bumpeng

bumpeng New Member

+1 to this, you're right absolutely... try lumiel, its 10x worse affected, its lucky if 1 or 2 forts get taken per 2 hrs, its a continuous grind for those wishin to attain pvp gear, and i worked it out with my style of play to take 2 months for full gear to be on par with established players. I got ful eat sets and abg gear so these are spare for tradingg, i realise the value goes up with them as medals get harder to attain. but i dont care i just want ppl to pvp against and with. I want this server to be fun again.

14. bumpeng

bumpeng New Member

yeah and that doesnt make a new player just wanna ragequit? u seem like ur actually proud of it and gloating or something lol

15. cozolinofly

do you know why is this server boring now? or why so few players joined in last months?...Because they made in 2 weeks what they should make in 3 months ... Anuhart gears+15/weapons...>>/ then Farm Gold medals ...make then +15 even harder..and of course better..... this should happen in 3 months ... but you can do it now in 1 week ..and then1 month do "so called pvp"...and then you find Gamez boring:p

16. Shisha

Shisha New Member

or cozo

They find it boring being farmend constantly cause the people that play here longer got there gear easy due to being able to buy ABG for 30b or less, buy materials that are now impossible to obtain, and removing vendors such as supplements, making it nearly impossible for a lowbie to get anywhere near the gear status as some of the players that were here earlier.

Example: Event - we got 3 brilliant magical aether, wile beforehand you could buy them for a cheap prize, having some of the slightly older players with 25k Brilliant magical aether able to trade these for other items - such as ABG or what not. Leaving the new player pretty much helpless, cause why would someone trade an item for 3 of them when he can go to the next person that will give you 10 times more for the same item. Hence the rotation of gear stays within the same group of people, not mentioning the donators here then.

I know there are other ways to obtain these things, but its just an example of how things go on Lumiel atleast.

fact is, each week it gets harder for a newbie to get there act together, with the constant removal/making things harder. Maby its a good way to stimulate a bit more donations but the downside is, more people are leaving by the day.

I diddend join a private server with high rate just to hit a mob for an hour to get a lazy 2/3 medals, might aswell go back to retail and pay for a damn grind.

PS: might think im a whiner, but im just speaking what alot of the newer players are thinking.

17. sephoroid

sephoroid New Member

I agree.. bump !!

18. cozolinofly

yea ...you speak like all new players .... and have no idea of what your talking:p

19. Euphy

Euphy Well-Known Member

Well, I asked and got no response so I don't see this happening anytime soon, guys D:

20. Shisha

Shisha New Member

Trust me, im pretty sure more people would agree with me than they would with you.
    Hence im pretty confident about what im saying.

If you really think people get bored because they get there gear Too fast instead of to slow then theres something wrong with u mate.

Why you reckon this thread was made... lol