1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

new bugs after update !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by HEX, Feb 21, 2011.

1. evilset

evilset Expert Forum Legend

2. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

3. Stevesxl

Stevesxl Proficient

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  4. Gaura

Gaura Well-Known Member

Bump for the mid rate guys

5. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

haha u got a point on that dude ^^ !!!!!!!!!!! +1 !!!!!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  6. Asanka

Asanka ~watching over you~

1. not affected by 50% pvp reduction (and pvp reduction is 40% atm instead of 50)
    2. no lvl 55 rifts = no rifts for majority of players. And retail has rifts for lvl 55 (Heiron/Beluslan).
    . So simple disconnection/relog shouldn't remove accumulated DP.

2 people like this.
  7. erlucius90

erlucius90 Expert

I took some time to make all calculations, but now i can reply to this points of yours:

Starting with point 3, i charged my DP with Cippo Aether Jelly and, after that, relogged. I still had my DP when turning online again, so i decided to repeat this action 5 times, and always my DP was charged. I decided then to logout the character and keep it off for 10 minutes, and when i logged in again my DP was vanished. Because of that, i reply by saying that DP points system is retail like;

Considering point 2, it's true that Retail rifts don't help players here, so wait for update and check if something change about that. Tip: If all players agree with asking to restore level 55 rifts, you can make a thread about that and collect petitions in order to let devs happily know about that;

Let's go to point 1 now, I wanted to test both Holy servants skills and pvp reduction while making pvp, this is what happened:
    Holy servants skills make the same damage no matter which player use it,
    http://img849.imageshack.us/f/aion0233.jpg/
    http://img138.imageshack.us/f/aion0234.jpg/ (Those damages are maken by benevolance's Holy servants),
    and damage gets lower with fire resist buff, so it doesn't avoid reductions.
    Because of that, i started thinking that maybe pvp reduction isn't lowering damage, so i decided to make some attack tests too:
    http://img153.imageshack.us/f/aion0235q.jpg/
    http://img849.imageshack.us/f/aion0236.jpg/
    http://img194.imageshack.us/f/aion0237a.jpg/
    http://img848.imageshack.us/f/aion0239.jpg/
    http://img163.imageshack.us/f/aion0240.jpg/
    http://img25.imageshack.us/f/aion0241b.jpg/
    By making maths calculations:
    If i plus my damage / skill damage with pvp bonus set effect (and i do not consider the pvp reduction), the retail damage i make is correct, with only a 2.28% overdamage exceed. This percent value is not always the same, but it can low to 0 with enemy player's stats, so the only damage reduction applied during pvp is concerned with player's stats and resistances.

2 people like this.
  8. Asanka

Considering point 2. Retail has lvl 55 rifts in heiron/beluslan (2 of them for each map). So you can say that if there are no lvl 55 rifts on CA - then they're bugged (not retail-like).
    Considering point 1. You do realize that PvP damage is a fraction of damage you do in PvE. So if you do 10k damage in PvE and server has 40% PvP damage reduction then you'll do 6k damage in PvP (not counting ele resistances and PvP modification from equips/skills). Same applies to anything that player summons: if it can inflict damage on player - that damage is reduced by same 40% (0.6 times damage of PvE). Thats how it works on retail (and damage is halved in PvP compared to PvE on retail servers). So, servant inflicting 2k damage in PvP is bugged servant.

1 person likes this.
  9. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

[​IMG]

A very nasty bug , but is the same time a funny bug for meh cuz is first in my life wen i see this lol !!!!! i just reloged cuz of aliance bug ... disapear sometimes and u have to relog .. and bang ....
    Couldn't resist and i post it !!!!!!
    Someone up there realy dun love meh >.< haha jk ^^ (hope is not Carl hihihi)

BTW AND HERE IT GOES MY DP .... LOL

10. meiaaa

meiaaa New Member

well actualy retail doesent have lvl 55 rifts in herion lvl 50 is highest since i play retail x.x unless u play sum fake retail

11. Asanka

it had sometime ago on EU servers (i recall fighting with lvl 55 templar there). So unless they changed something while i wasnt playing...

1 person likes this.
  12. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

well - anywai wen u have a low population like crystal dose ...is hard to dun have rift for lvl 55

13. evilset

evilset Expert Forum Legend

I tought you knew more about this game, but I guess I was wrong.

14. Everett

Everett Proficient

lol. it really funny to hear it from dev that constantly ruins balance , dont know mechanics etc. think before post , not opposite

1 person likes this.
  15. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

i dun think is a cool thing to removed dp from players cuz server is how it is !!!!!
    And yeah the dmg of of the spirit is hige - he can't pass 800 dmg !!!!!!(pvp reduction + resists)

1 person likes this.
  16. erlucius90

erlucius90 Expert

On retail, DP is removed after 5 minutes of being offline;

On retail, Rifts system's max level is 50, I have already told before if you want level 55 back to make a thread there and happily ask for them all together;

As for what concerns holy servants, please read this piece of document from retail:
    "Magic Boost Increases the power of magical attacks, but be careful on what you call magical attack: the power of the Spiritmaster's skill Energy of Fire and the average damage of Cleric's Holy servants, for example, are not affected by Magic Boost.[...]
    [...]Specific to PvP only: Damage done is 60% of damage calculated above, this is not applied to all the skills not affected by Magic Boost."

17. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

but the pvp reduction is 50% here

18. erlucius90

erlucius90 Expert

No, it has been retailed with last update, and, again, i repeat myself by saying it does not stack with Cleric's holy servants skills. This is also the reason of players's lamenting about higher damages

19. Asanka

Damage cap in PvP is 50% of PvE (proved by many tests on retail, some skills have additional hidden modifiers for balancing purposes). It was 60% in pre-1.5 version and even 80% in early beta.

Its true that caster's magic boost and other stats were not affecting the strength of summoned things until 1.9 (starting with 1.9 every pet receives a fraction of bonus from caster's manastones <- not implemented on gamez at all).

1 person likes this.
  20. Asanka

it violates forum rules (both width and height) ^_^.

1 person likes this.