1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I am the only solution to stop DUPING items.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Iwillsliceyou, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xianrey

xianrey Dark Sword

Not just Veille pauldrons skins but even Sematariux bow skins and Stormwings weapon skins are spreading so fast like a zombie virus...

2. Elfstruck

Elfstruck Getting there

:p the only solution is not to buy these unsafe stuffs

3. Anyclub

Anyclub Proficient

Why they need to return back your set while you has many screenshots when you know that Witch hat is tradeable but why they skinned it? You should know it well right?

Do you all never suspect of Veille, Sematariux is tradeable but why they skinned it to low level items? It's obviously is a duped items, I fully support to wipe them out. Some of them who duped whole set of Veille Set. They will get rich when they success to sell it.

P/S: If not wipe them out, at least do something like BAN whoever SELL SKINS !!

1 person likes this.
  4. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Well-Known Member

:)) i see everyone knows how to dupe

5. Iwillsliceyou

Iwillsliceyou New Member

I am the only solution to this massive virus. hahahah... i wanted to help but seems you want to push me back. I can use my little knowledge freak out the whole nation.

What evilset told was correct. He fixed it. But not ALL he fixed. He forgot something. hahaha

WTT> my knowledge to fix this to your ABG full set with acces + weapon..??? WM.. : ) just kdding.

6. PrimeMinister

PrimeMinister New Member

hahaha, what a fail.. your not the "Only" solution.:devil:

7. Ecchii

Ecchii Well-Known Member

K, enough is enough.

You're just some ignorant script kiddie who spent 5 min reading a guide on the net and now is bragging here like he's a genius so he can get a Dev tittle thinking it will get him an ABG set or ingame items.

Devs are people who spend hundred of hours of their free time to fix scripts which are boring as ****, and they do it ALL for FREE, for the people who play this game.

Its not "fun" to be a Dev.... im not saying our devs are perfect.... im saying you're an idiot.

Just cuz u read a guide about how to fix somthing you dont come here bragging about it asif u were a professional.

I remember you ingame, you're a complete idiot.

1 person likes this.
  8. Klassy

Klassy Proficient

madness ?!

[video=youtube;eZeYVIWz99I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZeYVIWz99I[/video]

9. Candyman

Candyman Expert

Buddy! you do know that hackers/dupers are always 2 steps ahead of everyone else right ?, you can only reduce the amount of dupes/dupers going around but you will never stop them totally.

Also at your comment you think you know but infact the truth is you don't know.

10. wolfbane686

wolfbane686 New Member

not to attack you or anything but you posting this topic was pretty pointless if you thought you would get to turned into a Dev just by saying you can fix duping you have yet to prove yourself in anyway you just keep repeating yourself which won't and isn't getting anywhere and the fact you haven't backed your statement up with facts proving you might actually make a change just shows no one will believe you and you will get nowhere with this post

Now you might actually know what to do and if you do great but if you wanna convince anyone you can be of any help to duping you should at least prove or show it cause without proof i doubt you'll get anywhere

11. tap_silog7

tap_silog7 Well-Known Member

Kinda crazy COmment Amf, your the Pioneers Of dupe items Thats Why it Spread Out! and u admitted it.. and now ur willing to help? now u realize ur doin Wrong? how pathetic people u are Hahahahahaahahahahaha... he mUst Punish to what he's Done! and Wipe Out all The skins items. hek hek

1 person likes this.
  12. tap_silog7

tap_silog7 Well-Known Member

Loled ^_^ nice comment Love it :)

1 person likes this.
  13. Aegis

Aegis Guest

If I am a mod or not.

Honestly. I have zero experaince coding or scripting in relative terms of reality... but honestly anyone can sprew out a few lines of shit.

Now you expect sets of ABG for "helping"? Honestly, mod or not, jump off a cliff. LOL.

Added: As soon as you start throwing around gibberish and talking shit I lose all respect for you instantly. Stop talking trash and acting like you are better than everyone. Cause you aren't.

And if you don't like that? Then be the exclusive "god" of another server, we have no need for petty false-idols like you.

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.