1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lumiel - Legion - <Fate> - Recruiting. Look with-in for imformation.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Puddles, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

We do have some requirements to join. Please make sure you fulfill those before pming or whispering in game.

Minimum Requirement
    Full EAT Set
    Fully Manastoned
    Fully Stigma'd

Preferred
    +15 EAT Set
    Manastoned / Stigma'd

The leaders of this legion are former Massacre members. We do know what were doing when it comes to pvp. As the legion gets more active, we can zerg more (by zerg I mean taking 6 people and wiping them. Maybe more depends on how many are on)

We DO Organize our groups for maximum efficiency, if you cannot listen to simple instructions please don't apply. We ask very basic things, like regrouping, go here for regroup, stay together, don't chase, wait and someone scouts / lure. Ect. The methods work it's proven fact.

If your interested in a GOOD Pure PvP Legion that will make the top 50 once they fix it? And climb the ranks like we did previously? Well. Don't bother posting a reply. Either PM me here on the forums or in game, char name is in my Signature. If I am not on, feel free to Whisper Zaknafeinn or Jillian. They can also assist you with the efforts of joining.

As always, thanks for reading. Have fun and good luck killing the elyos horde of scum that infests our world.

2. celebor

celebor Banned

Har har har, so quick to abandon. To hell with Fate, we fkn Massacre.

3. Shisha

Shisha New Member

Goodluck, good team!

propz to Zaknafeinn
    hit me up if you looking for some more asmo to rape elly,

Greets, Shisha - <HiGhEnD>