1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Heavier Punishment!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by haruka22, Mar 7, 2011.

1. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

dont forget the normal bugs, the damage hack, the non-delay hack the radar hack! I think a fix is far to happen

2. Zee

Zee Banned

There are strict rules which we need to go along with in connection with punishments , therefore we can't just IP ban someone for hacking , unless they've violated the rules multiple times .

As for the dupers , I've realized lately that the rules have been enforced & we apply different ( heavier ) punishments for those who are doing it on a "higher" level ^^;

But anyways I have been thinking of jailing bug abusers for longer or instead of temp. ban we could apply a couple days of jail which can be considered as a heavier punishment since your jailtime only expires if you're staying online ~

Until that , if you got any suggestions regarding this topic , feel free to share .