1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cleric Skill Healing Bug ??

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by frankiethan, Jul 22, 2010.

1. frankiethan

frankiethan New Member

Before i normal heal is around 1500 hp, but after update 1.9 only 1000+hp...
    it's did not include the magic boost effect, please fix it.
    really hard to heal specially hunting, thanks

2. e793

e793 New Member

yea im not sure but from what i heard a lot of ppl are noticing a reduction in power on certain skills im not sure if it was apart of update or bug. but if it is im sure others hav noticed are looking in to it

3. Killz

Killz Proficient

about cleric heals..its just a bug since the heals supose to heal more if they actually fixed them..now they healing even less than before which sux.

4. frankiethan

frankiethan New Member

This bug will fix soon?
    Really hard to play cleric this day...
    thanks

5. Nutzu

Nutzu Banned

Most of the clases have some skills bugged
    But this will be solved soon.

6. Skies

Skies Proficient

This keeps me for keeping myself Alive... the Clerics heals are broke .... you may Re-roll a chanter to Heal more than Clerics do atm... i'm not even joking... This needs to be fixed....

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

The problem is that All around Healing (Healing Boost) is Broke ... on Gamez.... you cannot Heal more with a Buff no matter what class you are... the +20% healing... worked and Backfired Giving us -20% toward Every healing spell .... i Belive Admins need to fix this... Before there's no Clerics

7. MellyGoesMoo

MellyGoesMoo New Member

Yeah.... Seriously wtf. I mean when we were doing bolvig today, I had trouble trying to keep everyone alive due to the fact that my freakin heal is always bug whenever one of my party member hp drops below 1/4, and this is often when you're fighting bolvig. Another thing, the heal is lower than it SHOULD BE WHICH makes it harder to actually keep your party alive. So please fix this bug.

8. Autumn

Autumn Banned

I am healing my groups just fine. We took a small heal nerf. So what? We can still easily heal 10k damage in 10 seconds. And honestly, who cares if you let someone die in a dp run? Res him.

9. For§aken

For§aken Banned

Dude there are heals that are like ''heals for 1.013 ~ 1.681''. In 1.5 that was max, same for a lot other skills. In 1.9 it's random, just like retail

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

A good cleric won't let you die.

10. MellyGoesMoo

MellyGoesMoo New Member

I wasnt doing dp... i was doing a legendary boss.. and rezing is annoying. I just think it should be fixed... i dont even know why you guys dont want the heal boost to be fix and u're arguing against it even though u're a cleric. Irony? i think so.

11. For§aken

For§aken Banned

ye it should, this buff skills gives u instead of extra heal, a -20% heal ''boost'' lol