1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How to revert crafting too show 2.0 requirements

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by antli, Mar 18, 2011.

1. antli

antli New Member

Hi guys/girls yet another crafting thread....

I would like some help as too how i can get the crafting requirements too show needed items as of 2.0 so i dont get my client freezing

i have the US client and had 2.1 item.pak (shows wrong qty's)
    i then copy/pasted over the 2.0 item pak into the USA\items folder
    yet it still shows the incorrect qty's
    what am i doing wrong? (should that be correct method)

(i have had it showing the correct needed materials before but had too do a complete reformat of hdd's and fresh reinstall)

Hope above makes sense and thanks for the help
    (sorry if there are other posts with a solution but i couldn't find any)

2. antli

antli New Member

...Bump...

3. antli

antli New Member

fell free to help or bump :p

4. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

simple answer, the crafting requirements r server side, theres nothing u can do

crafting is really bugged in many ways right now so yea, might wanna wait till the update

5. fragarak

fragarak New Member

sadly what Smartik1 says is correct, crafting is bugged.. actually screwed seems to be a better word for it IDK. apparantly the requirements were raised to counter a shadey GM helping his/her friends get better gear. TBH if theyre not going to fix this, i think that admins should at least post *some where* what the actual requirments are. (and if they already did, would some one please point me towards that thread) it seems to be across the board, i personally can craft anything up to 410, at 420+ i cannot craft anything at listed requirments. unfortunately, expert adamantium armor isnt very awsome for anything at 55.

and yes, im going to keep posting on every thread about craft issues until it gets fixed (or i quit... or get banned o.o) i know im annoying, your welcome