1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Eat vs nhde/nsde

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Hebihime, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Casval Zem Daikun

Casval Zem Daikun Getting there

In terms of damage mitigation, abyss armor is always better than crafted armor. The pvp def makes a lot of difference. In terms of individual stats, it depends. MCD Chain has more Mres than EAT, however EAT provides more survivability in terms of taking damage.

2. Magdadaro

Magdadaro Respected Member

.....abg set for....pvp nhde for pve.... it means.. abg is for hunting players... nhde is for mobs.. or boss

3. pegasus

pegasus Proficient

ı prefer egt :p

4. odin87

odin87 Banned

hmmm...in my opinion abg/eat sets (armor y mean) may be usseful for melle class but for sorcs and sm's i think is pointless...i get higher stats with mcd set...oh and btw i tested with a friend some time ago the pvp bonus granted by the forts(i mean the race bonus) and guess what it doesn't work :),or maybe it works in ely vs asmo not in ely vs ely duels ... i don;t know if it works now i've been testing it like a month ago ... lolz it would be a shock for someone to discover that the pvp bonus from abg/eat weapons/armors doesn't work :)) srry for the sh!tty english

5. czconan88

czconan88 New Member

Anuhart Set is The best :p

6. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Legendary Member

Eat is better .. tested .you get like 1k damage less with EAT but if you want extra stats like MR/HP/Block/ etc etc ..use NHDE/NSDE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.