1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GM - AM - DP and the like!!! What are you doing???

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Ekowalski, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daax

daax - Forum Legend

u'd better start learn some english...its so damn easy =)

2. Sekumo

Sekumo New Member

Well my opinion about the GM's here still stands..Reguardless of the commands and permisions they have, theres something that they can be doing..theres not even a GM online right now lmao.

3. Zee

Zee Banned

Ha ha ha ..

Tae was online last time I checked & I logged off like 2minutes ago .

4. Sekumo

Sekumo New Member

?? What are you talking about...Lol once again i prove my point..stop battering with me and do something productive :\

5. Ekowalski

Ekowalski Proficient

I hope everyone understands what she sings,
    if not understand, there will not be funny

6. Raazzil

Raazzil ♥SҝeleŧαL \/αmpirẹss♥ Forum Legend

First of all ~
    GM's are active afaik. I don't know about siel tbh, since I'm not there.
    However I'm 24/7 on Lumiel and Neeza is half of the time I'm in, same with all other Lumiel AM's, except for some that I can't state anything since they got different timezones, And Crystal GM's are active aswell.

Maybe some siel GM's aren't really active.. or maybe they are but they're not following the rules they're supposed to to let everyone else in the GM team know they are.. but I can't just state smt w/o watching it before.

On the second hand ~ If someone trolls around.. Why ur following his game? You can't start a fight if the other person doesn't fight back. . . And what's more, some ppl that aren't supposed to troll/flame are doing it.

About donations, as Zee stated, We don't have any kid of access to donations, since Carl is the only one who handles that.
    Bans and Events are being hosted almost daily. and I can guess it's the same on Siel, since Most of the reports made are always being watched and taken care of aswell.

Maybe ur point is that u want them to be more active.. but as everyone stated.. some ppl have lifes and jobs. and other stuff to take care of aswell, which means they can't be online 24/7, And I'm sure they try their best to be online at least a few hours daily to answer questions, check ppl and else.
    However, u needn't flame here just over this, u can make a polite complain stating everything in a better way other than just flaming and raging all over the forums when you know AM's are doing their job for free and ofc b/c they like helping ppl and hosting events.

Next time I kindly ask you to try to be a lil more polite and not to rage about something.

I'm closing this thread to avoid Further Flames/Drama ~

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.