1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Why GamezAion is dying imo.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Smok3, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

1. ZERG
    Yea i know this is a group game and bla bla ... but you can't solo anymore ..everywhere you go there are groups of asmos/elyos.

Lets see where the gamezaion pvp is happening.

a) Inggison (not all map) just the zone from Observatory to Fort .... u all know it that "PING-PONG PVP" push-run-push-run-push-run ....who gets the most ap ... well rangers with there 50m range bug the rest are just running around hoping they can get one hit on a enemy player (who is being hit by 20 players at the same time). So who dies here ?... the players that wants to push more to kill more but they have no backup from behind cuz your allys know they need to go from point A to point B and run back to point A... so if u try to shout puuuuush/stop/atack ...ure gonna prolly die alone ,or die with 2 3 ppl who followed u (respect) ...the others will just run back
    b)Silentera .... the camping heaven of zergs... here u just enter silentera and stay in one place for 30min ...then go to another place and stay there for 30 min and soo on.

and thats all ... u can have a little pvp in heiron/belusan (but rarely)
    abyss is kinda dead

2. DUPES
    This really fcked up the game... i mean cmon ... dont u see it?? Its obvios .... most of the gears are duped now ... soo many skins/masta weapons/masta sets/mcd sets/and all that shit .

Market has gone crazy...if u wana sell 2k vip now you expect to sell that for abg weapon + masta set + masta weapon ....and guess what ..ure gonna get them (thats how fked up is the market right now)
    there are soo many examples here... just look on the offers ppl gives for vip credits it's unbelivable.

Now think at 1+2= gamezaion dying

Any noob can get a verry nice set now by selling credits ... and just like that the server is full with players that have verry good gear!!
    Now think at that ZERG full with Noobs that have PRO gear on them.

so yea that's my opinion...this server has too much pro gear and too many noobs that forms big zerg in 2 areas..... where is the rest of the pvp ?....gelk is clear u can rarely see any elyos there/abyss is dead since they raised those shields up...bring them down so we can raid terminon/primum [video=youtube;jOxDHYeczBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOxDHYeczBU[/video]

So what can we do now?....change core....isint to late for that? all the dupes have been done ...how do you know they are not gonna dupe again on the new core?
    how to get rid of the zerg? open abyss (down with the shields)?? (dunno)
    how about elyos grow some balls and go pvp in gelk too?
    More heiron/belusan pvp....

P.S. sorry for my bad english

P.S.2. Im wondering if the dupers do RTM ?... like they have infinite amounts of gear that they sell for abg weapons/sets .... ok u can get 4 diferent abg sets but what do you do with the rest cuz duping is at a all time high right now on this server!!

Solutions .... wipe / wipe

Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
    13 people like this.
  2. ianjayroma

ianjayroma Dark Syndicate

Gamezaion UP..^_~

kill all DUPERS and buggers

3. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

masta 6 slot should be wiped imho

4. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

Well, Gelk and Belu are still zerg pvp zones as well. I used to pvp in Belu because I used to run into 1v1s there all the time, but the last times I went, there were just zerges running me down. Oh and Tem fort raids were still zerg pvp.. So by bringing down the shields, you'd just get more zerging but in a different area.

5. Lhuv

Lhuv Well-Known Member

NEW UPDATES ARE COMING . LETS BE PATIENT :) I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    OFC ME TOO I dont like the Pvp now . When i go to Gelk ( No Ely around ) - Go to Inggi . ( Underborg Is Full of asmo )
    when i go to Heiron Over Elyos Chasing me ^^

6. Fantaros

Fantaros Banned Forum Legend

so this threat is about removing the shields in terminon and premium?

7. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

gelk has no elyos but have tons of asmos who just stay there
    i know abyss raiding will mare others zergs... but if we zerg ingg/gelk/heiron/belu/abyss ....then thats kinda a "mini zerg" so nice pvp could happen there.... split that 2 area zerg into 5 area and u will see that pvp will get better (specialy in heiron/belu where u cant just zerg one spot like ingg)

8. Vladiimir

Vladiimir Proficient

@ Forbidden Place: 6.0645739N, 125.1215963E
    and this is the sad truth. >.<

9. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

not really...that was just a suggestion to bring some life back to abyss

this is more a QQ of ZERG+DUPE .... alot of ppl with easy to get duped gear are pvping in 1 spot

10. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

im waiting for that update since feb :) .... i hate the range bug on rangers .... i really want the new update...but the problem is : even with the update there are still milions of duped gear/weapons/consumabiles

11. Spanktank

Spanktank New Member

You are wrong on some points.

You can still solo the game. Since the day i joined, i was always solo. Sometimes ofc there was elyos killing me at Belsusan when i was xping, farming , but it's a pvp server so it's ok.

Mass PvP is at Iniggson I agree. But if you want less ppl , use rifts for Belsusan/Heiron, there are always pvp there.

For the Dupe, I agree it's a serious problem. But on other server there isn't dupe exploit i think. Why only on this one?

12. Lhuv

Lhuv Well-Known Member

1GM TOLD ME = DUPE IS SOLVEd ( NO DUPE FOR NOW . BUT SINCE THIS IS PRIVATE SERVER I THINK MORE DUPES COMING )
    1GM TOLD ME = New Updates Is Coming ( GM TOLD ME TODAY )
    1GM TOLD ME = BUG RANGERS BUG KISK AND MORE WILL BE FIX SOON . ( Well 1 High GM told me this and While its not fixed yet . LETS ENJOY FIRST XD ).

Edit : Dupe Is Solved . Sorry Edited now XD

1 person likes this.
  13. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

well i played alot solo...as ely ... if i go to heiron -no asmo / ingg -too many(zerg) /silentera (zerg)/gelk was a good option till now (zerg)/ belusan -too many low lvl and cant really find them unless u go near to theyr base(zerg)/abyss empty (core is fun sometimes)

14. sanctuarist

sanctuarist Expert

dupe has indeed been solved, for now. wats left over is the remains of duped items that we are trying to mop up.

6 people like this.
  15. LTman

LTman Proficient

I cant understaand duped items after restart not desapearing?

16. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

@manogura the dupe industry exploded 2 weeks ago with all those mastarius sets... dont u see at first ppl gather to do forts to get medals , egt/eat set was the next big thing after abg ...everyone was raiding forts ...now? noone..some newbies scream for help cuz they cant kill the boss and noone is coming... if u wana sell egt noone will buy .... if u offer 2 egts sets + weapons for 2k vip noone will offer

17. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

thank you for this usefull post :D.... hope u guys (gms/devs) can "MOP UP" good :D

18. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

not all....some ppl know how to do the real dupes ... never disapear even after restart log out and all that

19. Smowtion

Smowtion New Member

daaaa WIPE!

20. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

I super agree with you in the pvp part specially pvp at Inggison.