1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

help with logging in

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by dragonor01, Apr 9, 2011.

1. dragonor01

dragonor01 New Member

i took a break from aion bc i had a problem loggin into my account everytime i login it automatically d/c's me i have did the unstuck thing and waited and it dident work
    the reason why i havent just made another account alrdy is because i donated 100+ USD on it

2. Greenition

Greenition New Member

Make sure you have the latest version, correct language installed, otherwise you'll have to wait for a reboot since you did unstuck.

3. dragonor01

dragonor01 New Member

lol im logged into my 2nd acc right now it works perfect i stopped playing for a couple of months and before i stopped i made sure i sent in an unstuck thing and its still isent fixed

4. Greenition

Greenition New Member

Then your character might be permanently bugged. You're going to have to ask a higher-up to either transfer your items off the character to a new one (SS of inventory online) or wait for an administrator to manually fix it.