1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[LIST] Common Problems + Fixes

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by For§aken, Jul 20, 2010.

1. kakairu4

kakairu4 New Member

this is my 1st post and just wanna know how you see my problem..

when i run aion through gamezaion launcher, it just suddenly closes after loading for few seconds.. i tried running it with .bat but still the same thing..

ive done all that can be done.. the bin32 download, the L10 replace, deleting bin32 and update, i tried to copy from my friend with a "working aion"(he can run aion with his laptop with windows 7) and tried it in my pc and got the same result, and i also updated my directx and display driver coz i thought they are the cause of the problem and still nothing.. got no ideas left. i tried deleting the d3dx9_38.dll file and started aion, it runs perfectly until when i login and pick a server, it will say "No game server is available to the authorization server" and then closes..

my OS is windows xp sp3. i think it has sumthin to do with it coz i have two friends playing aion in windows 7 and somehow in my pc it wont work..

so any ideas guys?

2. ejychels

ejychels New Member

sir pls help me I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP...i can't reallu use a kisk..when we go inside to the rift and then my comrades will use a kisk and i can't use it..even if i have my own kisk i can't use t too.. pls i need help

3. alecuervo

alecuervo New Member

I buy abg pants leather and never come to my inventory

I send this pm to Zodake and Bryne:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3AEZ2U33 take download the real file of the screenshot of mi inventory, and see the day of creation of the file.

and here my history of the webpage:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EFOYRP7M you can have the real file.

this is because i dont want you think i potoshop o edit the images or the files like other people in my post write.

here my post: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showth...n-my-inventory

hope get a solution fast :alien:

I post here because somebody delete the post of official missing items... Its feels like the staff dont care the problems of the people, or wwath they lose, like a month i wait and no have a solution, i buy that and i lose money because never use it or see it... think in that, because we play in the game, no in te real life like you play with the people....

4. Ohiko-san

Ohiko-san New Member

I got this problem too, so how to fix this? I'm looking through forums all week and still nothing..

5. pogz15

pogz15 New Member

Issue: About mail.... I keep on sending mails to my different characters e.g. foods to save time for more hunting but it wont come to my designated characters spellings are fine all mails that are opened are already deleted so how come they wont come to me???

6. Hardstyle

Hardstyle ***** Slap Forum Legend

by any chance your using express mail? Cuz last time i heard, its bugged

7. pogz15

pogz15 New Member

yah express one!! but i cant see the envelope blinking!

8. Getinmybelly

Getinmybelly New Member

I just traded some Tahabata/Anuhart items between my accounts and it worked fine. I tried to trade them to my friend and it would not allow it, so we both tried updating the item.pak's again (http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showt...of-All-Links-You-Needed.?highlight=item+patch) and it still didn't work. I am wondering if this is a bug or just a glitch because I did notice the server having some issues tonight

Thank you