1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Poll]No free flight in Heiron/Beluslan

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by PoiZoN, Jul 28, 2010.

?

Do you want to keep free flight in Heiron/Beluslan?

1. Yes

35 vote(s)
    52.2%
  2. No

32 vote(s)
    47.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePwn

ZombiePwn Proficient

Both have their perks to me. I like the idea of more ground PvP for once and seeing how that goes, but I also know that this pushes some people ever further away from playing and PvP'ing if they can't fly wherever they wish.

Will probably just make Heiron more crowded with people that just want to duel all day if they can't free fly everywhere...oh geez.

2. PoiZoN

PoiZoN while(troll) {++infract;}

You should report him and wait for an answer.But you need a proof too.I saw some hackers too but I didn't have Fraps open.BTW, he and his group got owned at DP zone. :rightful:

3. Enya.AKA

Enya.AKA Proficient

I understand the fact that there are some problems in aerial fights, advantages and disadvantages, but restricting flight in Beluslan/Heiron isn`t the solution. Instead of this, I`d suggest implementing some new methods in order to keep free flight in this zones, and have a balanced pvp. Things like, restricting the attack from flight, over another player from ground. In the first second a player attacks another, the flight option to become unable, and thus, the attacker to be brought on ground.
    I`ve also seen this technical issue, on other private servers, and the first thing they did was to restrict free flight in these areas. And I can say that, a large majority of players, left those servers, mainly because of this issue. Like other private servers, this one has a lot of other issues, that require the most attention from the staff members. Not to mention, it is a High Rate pvpve server, with free flight everywhere description in the banner and not only. If u really like to make carrer in Aion, maybe a lower rate server will fulfill your needs, one that`s functioning 100% towards retail server.
    In other words, I don`t think that resolving an issue, with the cost of creating another, is the solution to the problem.
    Best Regards !

4. Asaia

Asaia New Member

I voted for No free-fly on Heiron/Beluslan. Why ? because there's already the Abyss for Race vs Race War & AP earning. Another thing is the PvP balance : Heiron/Beluslan are supposed to be difficult land to take over for the both side. With the free-fly on there, it's like Asmos can take over Heiron how they want, and it's the same for Elyos on Beluslan. Yeah, u can run away while you are flying, if u have the items for that like scrolls, and some pvp'stuff that boost up your Flight speed. but if you are a new comers and then u see, over the sky, a group of 15 asmos/elyos uppon you, what do u do ? you just stay & die.

I'm really sure that with no free-fly in Heiron/Beluslan, it will be a better way to the real pvp on those place.

5. lightning90

lightning90 Proficient

i voted no free fly. for different reason though.

i believe that any class can own, in mid air or ground, just the matter of skills. but i say no free fly for heiron and belu is cuz i prefer to get ganked by organized group, not zerg rush. And i'm curious what the elyos gonna cry about when they get ganked by non-flying group in heiron.

though this server is advertised as free fly, i don't think that will change

6. RoyaleBK

RoyaleBK Well-Known Member

how is this suggestion.

NO FREE-FLY IN ABYSS!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  7. lightning90

lightning90 Proficient

if the dev do that.. will you marry me?

8. PoiZoN

PoiZoN while(troll) {++infract;}

Well I suggested no free flight in Heiron/Beluslan.Abyss needs flight because it's made purposely for aerial combat.
    Well, I agree with you guys.Abyss should be the place where you can have those kind of battles, and Heiron/Beluslan shouldn't have free flight.

9. Nutzu

Nutzu Banned

STOP pointing fingers unless you have proof
    It's easy to acuse some1 of hacking without having proof
    so grow up kid,grow up!

10. jankop

jankop Expert

i agree with you but plz let open more times rift for lvl 50+ to elysia asmo have big problem to find open rift for lvl 50+ and elyos have ALWAYS but really ALWAYS open minimum 1 rift for lvl 50+

11. MasterShake

MasterShake Proficient

@ nutzu. First off, im not your kiddo you snot nosed little script kiddy punk. I got no reason to lie on some forum about some random. You are a hypocrite in every sense of the word. A speed hacker that comes to the forum and cries about speedhackers??? Yeah I bet you would like a warning before they implement the script like you said in the other post so your ass dont get caught. I have seen you personally twice with my own eyes speedhacking and unless you stop im GOING to catch you on fraps and post it for the world. So keep popping off you cheating pos, im going to enjoy the end of this.

12. Albull

Albull Well-Known Member

Well, seens as we can't all get along i'm closing this, the vote is pretty even anyway.

-Closed, Albull

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.