1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

item, purchased with votes, lost

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by homer789, Jul 23, 2010.

1. homer789

homer789 New Member

hello good, I have a problem I disappeared from my inventory my jerkin miragents I can do to recover it, also my ui settings and maps were like it never happened for them.

My character is called: Elyos Hazeeranger lv 55

the lost item is: acquired for votes, miragens jerkin

2. homer789

homer789 New Member

What happened to my item lost, if I can recover or not?
    Please respodan if I can recover or buy it again, collecting points with my votes .. regards

que paso con mi item perdido, si lo puedo recuperar o no?
    por favor respodan si puedo recuperarlo o lo compro de nuevo, juntando puntos con mis votos.. saludos

3. Rg9400

Rg9400 Banned

Well I need more details. Were you wearing said item, and when you logged in, another item had replaced it? If that happened to you, the item that replaced it needs to go into your warehouse. Then quit the game and restart it. When you get back online, the said item should be back on you. What happens is that sometimes items replace each other. If it was in your inventory, I do not know how to help. The maps being all empty is wierd also. It has happened to me a few times, and I have no idea why. I hope you get your item back though