1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Please dont closed....Ban without enough proof

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Narnia, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Narnia

Narnia New Member

Anthrax opened the following topic http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php/71852-Ban-without-
    enough-proof referring to the following video http://www.xfire.com/video/45ca23/, and closed the
    topic, and how unfair I thought banning the player and close the topic I'm opening a new one.

And my opinion on the matter is:

For me, the only guilty of failing to reach the gladiator is the very poor guy who made the video, which incidentally is embarrassing the Rangers, it isn't cause you r in mau form that you will run more than anyone, he cannot accompany even his friends and still gets stuck in a tree, and isn't wearing running scroll, and the quality of video can't show if he casted charge or return or move. I mean, all of this is about ENOUGH PROOFS, in some days we will see people being banned because speedhacking with screenshot as a proof.

Please people, when they do post videos with a quality that we can see what really happens, not all blurred video that is barely enough to see the name of the player who recorded it.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
  2. Zee

Zee Banned

Obvious speedhack is obvious , flush yourself .

3. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

lool ..look on minimap speedhack its soo obvios

4. xianrey

xianrey Dark Sword

Spell it with me! S-P-E-E-D-H-A-C-K, again?
    Say it with me! SPEEDHACK! Yey!

5. Narnia

Narnia New Member

I'm not saying he did not use hack, but that does not have enough evidence to ban and which to ban someone from the game have to investigate further, because this can happen to any one of us, including you who are sure he used hack.

6. Zee

Zee Banned

So you're not saying he didn't use hack , in addition you sound like you're quite sure that he did .
    Yet ... you want to get his ban suspended due to the fact that the video's quality is crappy ...

Here is the link which can help you : http://piv.pivpiv.dk/

7. Spearhook^_^ldioneil

Spearhook^_^ldioneil Well-Known Member

That's clearly SPEEDHACK, don't pretend that it's not we got eyes. xD

8. BreakerBR

BreakerBR New Member

Please let's think a bit if it's easier for guys to earn money be banning anyone who is full ABG and knows how to play, for real who wants to have the entire set ABG knows how to play at least will not want to spend money with no oq know how to use, and this noob q to run into bad form is stuck in the tree and can not follow q players are with him, if that's the way the ban has q q players are with him too. Nun on GM server where you have four hours a day, and has several players use q rack.
    Buggy quests, NPC's that do not exist or q were taken, so I can sell more items. will complain and complain why a noob, and do not know how to play.

Will play Bomber Man!

9. ArturFerraz

ArturFerraz New Member

I agree with the argument of narnia, the wretched of the ranger did not have neither the ability to use a scroll of running, else, if the unfortunate use mau form and not use scroll logically would not get any faster than 10, and using gladiator scroll charge and its speed reaches 12, then HOW THE **** WANTS TO ACHIEVE THE RANGER THAT GUY IS WITH 12 SPEED WITH 10? review the video, see how pathetic is the ranger! until he got stuck in the tree! else in this video It's impossible to read the log, only the video has to prove he was speed hack! and will not even comment that he was slower than friends!
    bye!

10. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

Not enough evidence? What kind of blissful ignorance are you spouting?

I just watched the video and I could easily see not only that the person was speedhacking but also all of their names. Full screen mode kindof helps, you know.

Sorry, but as someone who previously GMed for a very long time I can tell you that there was more than enough evidence. In fact, thats more evidence given than most cases, so I'm sorry but your friend does not deserve to be unbanned. It was completely fair and he got the punishment he deserved for using a hack.

P.S. - If you're going to defend someone and say that there isn't enough proof to ban them, don't openly admit that they were hacking. Thats kindof..not helping..

11. Narnia

Narnia New Member

To me you are one that takes no arguments, then use this video for yourself.

AND IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT SO FAR, SOME DAY SOMEONE WILL BE banned SpeedHack BY USING A SCREENSHOT

12. Azmodius

Azmodius RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR

i will put it to you this way. unless the player that was banned was you, then its not your concern. its up to him to handle his own ban appeals.

13. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Well-Known Member

Speedhack 101%

14. Antraxz

Antraxz New Member

This isn't a ban appeal we'r just using him as an example.

15. Euphy

Euphy Well-Known Member

We've already passed through this case multiple times with staff members, and the decision was unanimous. The ban appeals have already been rejected.

Closing this thread in like 30 minutes unless there's new evidence.

1 person likes this.
  16. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Well-Known Member

... I think we already know what Spedhackers get(Ban) .. Thanks for Example

17. Narnia

Narnia New Member

I'm sorry to say that he is not my friend, I just try to be fair, because as I said Jé an hour will happen to anyone, that this sort of thing should be further investigated.

And another thing, I have a friend who actually used hack and was banned, and I thought he deserved what happened, that is not going to defend my friend who is or whether it is unleavened or not, I just think some things are not entirely correct, maybe you are not understanding what I really mean, because my English is not so good, or you are simply looking to race it.

Ps: I hate people who use hacker, regardless if it's my friend or not and whether or not my race, I finish here.

18. Antraxz

Antraxz New Member

19. Spearhook^_^ldioneil

Spearhook^_^ldioneil Well-Known Member

20. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

Whether or not you're friends with him had no role in my response, I simply see that theres plenty enough evidence and you're disputing it for reasons unknown as if the lack of evidence is astounding.

I completely agree that sometimes, people are banned without enough proof, but it took a single look at that video for me to tell that it was plenty enough proof. If you want to speak out against lack of proof in some cases, thats fine and all, but don't defend people like this guy that clearly do not deserve it when its obvious that they're in the wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.