1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

disconnect problem

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by nerute, May 3, 2011.

1. nerute

nerute New Member

hello , my character name is Nerut , im playing on lumiel server , and today few hours ago i got an game crash , when i was running out of flight instructor in soteria sanctuary(inngison) , then i had been trying to login into the game for 2hours, it was unsucceful and all the time when i loged in , (it started showing my character , where i am,it starts showing the world, it says welkome to aion blah blah blah ) and then bam and it says that i have been disconneted , and this was until i reinstalled new launcher ,now it stucks and in task manager shows that process is not responding , but this happens only when i login , and the game world loads , ( in error it was written that error is becouse of location,that it was not able to read the location) , please help me, im looking forward for your reply and actions

2. Meisterstuck

Meisterstuck Comet Forum Legend

sounds like you are stuck up.
    if you don't mind trying this set up:
    if you have another computer and also has gamez aion in it, log in to that client using your own account, and check if you are able to login, if you are able to, that's good. logout and then log back in to the previous computer, that should work. someone posted that method and it worked for me, if it didn't work, a free bump for you to have AMs check your situation out.

3. nerute

nerute New Member

thats too bad , becouse i dont have another pc :( need gm help...