1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Abyss Point's

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by erikx123, May 5, 2011.

1. Zeusblade

Zeusblade New Member

It's not only you men, there are a lot of players that make a hard work day by day trying to get some AP, and one day they connect and just "Rank 9"... There has to be a solution diferent than take down all AP points from all players.

2. _RagBag_

_RagBag_ Getting there

This is best solution but Im not sure they know how but it can be done i have seen it on other servers

1 person likes this.
  3. Zeusblade

Zeusblade New Member

i know how to make it and i had been GM like for 3 mounths.. they HAVE to know how to make it.. just EDIT one and only one file then upload to server and done..

4. sorrowdrake

sorrowdrake Proficient

1. Make the relics when exchanged give the non prem/vip rate ap, so make it normal.
    2. Make fort instances retail like where the relics drop(set cooldowns for them and level restrictions)
    3. Make ap back to normal like it was before, also rifts to go heiron/beluslan accessable for the factions.
    4. ???
    5. People will start to pvp again, and wont care to exchange relics for normal rate(even if they drop alot, its shitload of work to exchange like 100-110 of each for 600ap each so noone will care!
    6. People will start coming back, with myself included.

I still got some faith in CrystalAion server! I still believe you guys can do it!!

2 people like this.
  5. fever38

fever38 Banned

People don t go away because the AP is x1 or x2 they go away if ie their AP gets wiped.
    I don t agree to any other rate increament beside XP and drop and those should be equal for all characters vip or no vip
    and it shouldn t be higher than x20
    also ppl go because they don t feel they can challenge the op ones that have all gear large quantities of all consumables and vip

so i suggest

1)cancel all vip premium benefits
    2)schedule a weekly consumables wipe every monday (announce to players)
    3)adjust AP rate to max x5 for all(x2 x3 is recomended)
    4)Reinstall instance cooldown
    5)Reinstall lvl cap for drops (a 55 char is impossible to get anything from a 44- monster/chest)

6. _RagBag_

_RagBag_ Getting there

This is a dream world you have just explained! can I come join you? Im voting you for president next term too!!!!

7. Miasol

Miasol do u even lift bro? Forum Legend

Make rifts work like before
    BAM
    Problem solved

8. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

I mean to make the ap gained from relics at x1 and no1 will care about them !

Yes that will make from crystal a more nice and endertaining server but in exchange that will make the lvl-ing in those regions prety hard and anoying ( as crystal is a medium rate and u need time to lvl ) !
    And yeah rifts must be opened at least till we gain some population for pvp-ing in balaurea ! ( AKA Till ppls get those forts ... need more population ! As we have drops i bet that balaurea pvp will be very artactive ;) ! )

Last edited: May 6, 2011
  9. Voivre

Voivre Getting there

They removed the npcs in Lumiel I think that you hand them into
    Why can't they do the same for poor Crystal? D:

10. fever38

fever38 Banned

Even so it s still a bit more complicated... in order for the pvp system to work u need some ppl high ranked especially since dredgion isn t working. seriously it s not the relic quests to blame but the x15 vip multiplier even at x5 with cds to instances and level cap one won t be able to get more than a couple of thousands abyss points per day. The removal of the cds to instances ruined CA, it s about time u bring those back

As for the siege system it has many many bugs in CA so it s not so easy to get the forts
    No matter how u see it u don t need a whole batalion to storm the fort. 20 is more than enough especially since everyone is greatly geared in CA(if bugs are fixed though)

11. sabatako

sabatako Getting there

give us rifts, leave the npcs...just reduce the multiplier on the items...its not hard at all

12. fever38

fever38 Banned

Have u ever wondered why NCSOFT doesn t allow 55s to rift in the original server or u just say your thing no matter?

13. Clk

Clk do you even lift

Uhm DUH

To avoid 55 lvl players killing lowbies.

That's not a problem here in Crystal Aion though. The problem is that there's not much pvp.

14. _RagBag_

_RagBag_ Getting there

We can talk till were blue in the face! I know all you are just wishful thinking right now which is fine. The real problem is the people that control all these factors (not the AM's) Dont give a dam about how we feel. They cant even get on here and let us know maybe some upcoming changes or anything that might help us tell the new people so they have something to look forward to. Were like redheaded step children is all.

15. fever38

fever38 Banned

Nopsies it s to push pvp in other areas like abyss and balaurea

The problem of CA is it s full of players that have learned to play without TRYING to do anything because it s just given to them

U want to have skillbooks? here we ve summoned an npc for them
    U want to have advanced stigma? Don t bother getting them legit we give it for kinah
    U want to craft? we selling recipes
    U want to get anuharts? We removed the cooldowns to instances so u can run them multiple times to get em
    U want ABG? donate and we give u
    U want to pvp? don t bother with dredgion or balaurea we make it easy for u we give u limitless rifts

U want to actually play? We don t know maybe try another server

I mean when was it the last time u tried for anything in the game?
    Effort is what makes the game enjoyable not having full ABG and kill all the undergeared

Nope it s not just admins that are wrong players and AMs too.
    AMs can do a lot to fix the many bugs of the game but they don t and players always go the easy/free mode

this server is just wrong

16. xianrey

xianrey Dark Sword

why mad loosing ap? hard to gain much? LOL infact there was suppose to be AP wipe every month

17. Clk

Clk do you even lift

You can't pvp in balaurea when you have 10-20 players online in each race. You just can't, that's why we want rifts back.

This is not retail, it will never be. If you want a retail like experience you'll only get it by playing retail.

1 person likes this.
  18. Spearhook^_^ldioneil

Spearhook^_^ldioneil Well-Known Member

Who woudn't be bored hunting for abyss points on taloc.

19. Naj

Naj In-Game Reports bystander

dont forget about LEGION CONTRIBUTIONS POINTS !! they are reseted to ^_^

20. fever38

fever38 Banned

I used to go SOLO in Silentera Canyon on retail idk what u mean by 10-20 ppl. I m not talking for a siege
    that s also inaccurate as I did have that experience in pservers all that matters is how close to retail a server is