1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Issue with Stigmas

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by DOTnet, May 9, 2011.

1. DOTnet

DOTnet New Member

So, I bought a few stigma shards from the shop yesterday. I equipped two stigma stones afterwards and logged off to go to bed.

Today, I log in and my stigma stones aren't equipped anymore and I have 100 stigma shards "back". I'm not sure what happened. Because this happened to me once before, on my other character while equipping stigma stones, I took screenshots from my equipment of the stigma stones yesterday and from when I logged in today + time stamps.

What do I have to do to get at least my stigma shards back? I understand if I don't get my stigma stones equipped back, but at least I'd like to get my purchased stigma shards back, so I can re-equip the stigma stones?

This is the first time I've experienced a bug on GameZAion.
    Thanks for the time reading and responding to this.

2. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

I would send the screenshots to Bryne or a Sam so they can give you the shards back. You're pretty lucky if this is the first bug you've come across.

3. DOTnet

DOTnet New Member

Thank you, I did as you said.

I'll await the reply. As for your comment: I'm fairly good with computers and most technological stuff, I rarely get bugs, even when 95% of people get bugs, I'll [or rather, they avoid me] avoid them like a boss.