1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Stole donations?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Demental, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demental

Demental Banned

You're right, Carl can do what he wants. He just did by shutting down the server. However, genius, there are consequences to any action. You're obviously getting to read a bunch of it. Seriously, I question the level your brain functions at.

Second, if the purpose of Crystal was to be a Test server, a) you would not be able to put it up on Top sites from people to vote on and b) you lied to everyone here and lead everyone to donate under false pretenses.

Is it seriously that hard to comprehend? You blow my mind Karissa. Flat out fucking blow my mind.

1 person likes this.
  2. TriangleMan

TriangleMan New Member

are you dense?

3. JazzCard

JazzCard Retired Head Game Master

Allow me to explain the Test server term..come, please sit down everyone *Makes everyone in this thread sit down in a nice big table with tea in front of them*

Go ahead, free tea, free of charge.

Now then, back to the subject, by Test Server, basically meaning that most updates for gamez will go through Crystal first before Gamez, mostly because of its low population and less raging if something goes wrong. Thats basically what it is. Crystal isn't going to have a wipe or "die" per say, it'll keep on being Crystal.

Cheers! *sips tea and coughs* ugh...never been much of a fan of tea anyways :S

4. Fynie

Fynie Ayyyyeeeeeeeee Forum Legend

Hmm idk, maybe the Developer updates which are hard work considering all the configs they must go through and figure out fixes for. The Server upgrades, which must cost a far bit. Even keeping the forums up to date is a hard job. Making sure that everyone who is having issues get fixed. And all the GM who do events and who get reports to tell dev team. It's all hard work, and yet most of you take advantage of it. And remember that this is all volunteer work, they don't get paid by anyone except us who donate.

5. Kats

Kats Proficient

XDDD i lol'd at that <3

6. Rg9400

Rg9400 Banned

Gamez has more stuff than us. We have 5 stigmas no adv stigmas. We have no free fly. In fact, we are essentially gamez without new skills and more people. So no, the TEST SERVER is the test server. Not crystal

7. Personman

Personman New Member

Uh-huh. And that's why Chlora was refused time and time again further access to this, to test and fix things?

8. Rifter

Rifter Proficient

umm.. how do u guys get a refund anyway? from my past experience i open a dispute in paypal after being scammed and nothing happens lol

9. Gospel

Gospel Proficient

Use spell checker next time.

1 person likes this.
  10. nick2412

nick2412 New Member

the level of retarded lying prickss on this server is quite astonishing... Just go through the refund process people.. Before Carl deletes his paypal account.. By the way.. It's my money I can do whatever I want with it
    .. Including refunding

1 person likes this.
  11. Kats

Kats Proficient

Called retail like o-o adv stigmas cant be obtained at the moment lol...people need patience >;O

12. Kaeda

Kaeda Expert

This server was meant to not have free-fly, so stop complaining about it. (had to say something)

Retail, it doesn't have free-fly.

13. Demental

Demental Banned

Whoa... you're an idiot.

www.gamezaion.com, www.crystalaion.com and there was a test server. This isn't rocket science. Either accept it or be next in line for a helmet and a drool cup.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Seriously, while we're all blasting the incompetence of the people here, I hope anyone who donated has been in the process of getting it all refunded.

14. Zetsubou

Zetsubou New Member

Yup, no disclaimers in any banners or donation page.

I just recently join this community and server and I'm totally not cool with any of this news I'm reading now.

The only alternative I see from a paypal refund is a Gamez credit balance from the donations you made.

15. JazzCard

JazzCard Retired Head Game Master

In a way, Gamez has more freedom of having more things than Crystal, indeed you're right sir, but lets say the developers found out a way to fix Forts. The implementation would go through Crystal, THEN Gamez. I do hope you understand what I'm trying to say here...

There could be a trust boundary going on, anything that has to do with access to the database to test things is beyond me, I couldn't tell ya.

16. Aegis

Aegis Guest

lmfao I love you for that xD That was awesome.

(I should just lurk and nom nom popcorn while eating this thread though[say wha? Eating this thread? I totally thrive upon it!])

17. Freelancer

Freelancer Proficient

This is quite troublesome.

18. TriangleMan

TriangleMan New Member

So I guess the donation is a purchase for their services, which were unexpectedly pitiful, hence why I want my refund.

19. Omega

Omega New Member

I don't see how Crystal is a test server when the dev cant even restart it to "test" things.

20. Rg9400

Rg9400 Banned

I meant to say we have free fly everywhere.
    And chlora honestly won't be able to make forts from scratch. I don't think he will, with the stuff on his plate etc. So yes, crystal is essentially same as gamez in status. And it would go into the test server than into both gamez and crystal like every other update since the 21st now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.