1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Credit Shop problems...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by arctorus85, May 13, 2011.

1. arctorus85

arctorus85 Getting there

Hi GMs / AMs

Whats happening to the credit shop, I bought 2 lord balaur cowl hat today for remodel from credit shop and i remodeled to my abg and once I relog in and it just like a roll back to my previous skin on my helm twice. This is not the first time happening, previously i bought 2 bolvig love godstones from credit shop and the 2 godstones simply vanish from my weapons after a few teleport from place to place, I reported in thread and sent email WITH PROOF IN PROCEDURE & DONE ACCORDINGLY none of you guys follow up my problems. This is too much...I want an explanation & a compensation, beside that I'm sure that those who lost their items when bought items in credit shop do need an explanation too. And also your so called "PROOF" to you guys that we bought items from the credit doesn't seems to help us effectively.

For my compensation wise? Easy, I just want back the items that i bought in credit shop and lost. I don't need any refunds...

2. dynodonuts

dynodonuts New Member

I encounter the same problem. Besides my Balaur hat, I lost my Forgotten Abyssal Bandana too, which I got from trading... Unfortunately, I only took picture of the Balaur hat.

This is my thread regarding the problem. Wish I could get both the forgotten bandana and the noble balaur back. But well, I put more hope in them fixing what I have proofs for here (http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php/74456-PIC-Items-Lost-After-Remodelling.)

3. Spearhook^_^ldioneil

Spearhook^_^ldioneil Well-Known Member

Goodluck to you dude.