1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

In response to

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Raammuss, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bl00dynightmare

bl00dynightmare New Member

keep making useless thread wont change the fact you got banned :D

2. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

A threat is a threat... whether you meant it or not, still stand as a threat..

When karissa unbanned your beastie name, she had asked me to put the past in the past, wipe the slate clean, and take one for the team.. So i did.. I ignored most of your posts, except of few... Then you put in that mod app.. was threatening, even a few admins felt it to be threatening... As well as most of the staff...

I did not single you out, but most of the staff was getting fed up with your trolling....The whole community is now getting fed up with your constant coming back and starting nonsense drama threads...

If I was truly singling you out.. The person you were crying to, Ashtar, would of told me so... Her and I are talking now, like best buds.. So she would have let me know..

Beastie was banned due to constant threats via PM to a certain staff member.... So don't let him FOOL you that he wasnt banned for no reason...

**closing**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.