1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Campaign Quest: Fungus Among Us

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by crimsonmoon, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crimsonmoon

crimsonmoon New Member

Campaign Quests: Fungus Among Us & Danger From Above

Both myself and a friend of mine can't complete this quest; we've both talked to Borender above and we've lost track of the amount of fungus below we have "killed".

The issue is, our kills are not counting, so it is impossible to finish the quest and turn it in.

I've included some screencaps to show what I mean;

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2364/aion0055a.jpg
    http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3306/aion0053c.jpg
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1364/aion0054rx.jpg

We'd like to finish it because it's a campaign quest and for the rewards it gives, since it gives you a passive spellbook and flight potion along with the xp and kinah.

-----

I just leveled a Elyos up to this point and am having the same issue with the Elyos version of this Campaign quest. I can talk to Hynops, and he gives me the next part of the quest to destroy three fragments, but none of the fragments I destroy count toward the quest.

There is plenty of both the Fragments and Fungus there to kill/destroy but actually doing it gains you nothing currently since the quest refuses to acknowledge you've done anything with those things.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  2. Melanie

Melanie New Member

I and a couple of friends of mine have had this bug too just recently. You can get the kills registered eventually, but it took me about half an hour and a helluva lot of kills to complete the quest. It looks like there's two Fungus spawning in each location where they're in a big row, but I had better luck killing the ones that spawn a little higher than the rest.

You can buy the skillbook, I bought one for my friend after he got annoyed with spending an hour on that quest. It's from the skills people through the Gold statue in Pando for Asmos, presume it'll be the equivalent for Elys.

3. crimsonmoon

crimsonmoon New Member

Thank you for the information, I'll check out both your solution to the quest and if I get fed up with that, I'll check out the gold statue :)

4. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

Tested this quest and it's working just fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.