1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aethertapping!!! U TAKING THE MICK

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by cocknyreject, Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocknyreject

cocknyreject New Member

My amateur aethertapping is 23/99 and keeping in mind u get 2 points for the 1st, i have had to do that stupid poison code thing 21 times, so effectively thats 21/22, its never been like this and its getting to the point i think i will go to another server unless something is done about it, im sure others agree with me and if it wasnt for my friends here, i would have left already!!!!!

2. TigerRump

TigerRump Getting there

this has got alot worse since the patch we had the other day. atleast previously it was like maybe 1/30 nodes now im also getting atleast 3/5 nodes asking for the captcha's. YES this is an issue needs ammending and very soon

1 person likes this.
  3. cocknyreject

cocknyreject New Member

I have had 73 poison codes out of 99?????? im not going all the way to 499 if i get a code every other.

4. Bittersweet

Bittersweet ~ Dust in the Wind.

Yeah, this poison thing gets me piessed too u.u

5. Unfavored

Unfavored PvP Mastermind Forum Legend

at least you CAN gather. I cant play cause all I do is PvP and help people, neither of which I can do without Running scrolls and you cant gather diamond anymore :x

6. TigerRump

TigerRump Getting there

its not just diamond you cant gather m8, yeh i have same issue. got up today logged in and found i cannot gather alot of mats which as you point as means no scrolls. PANTS

7. cocknyreject

cocknyreject New Member

Im checking out other servers now to see if they are any better than this one, Gamez Aion has been my favorite up until recently, maybe they have new staff that fail im not sure, i just know its going down the crapper and if they dont get themselves in order, it wont be long till everybody has gone.........

8. Unfavored

Unfavored PvP Mastermind Forum Legend

its just cause were about to jump to 2.5 lol. everyone will be back when we do. and our staff is sexy.

9. Voivre

Voivre Getting there

I just morph the diamond ore now and whatever other mats I need + spam buy aether/magical aether everyday on all my toons lol.
    It's slower but can get scrolls that way

10. cocknyreject

cocknyreject New Member

Well i hope 2.2.5 is better than it is right now, i will hang on and see, would be a shame to leave when i have put so much work into my chars and made some cool friends.....

11. djaaplo1

djaaplo1 New Member

yeah well i cant collect anything diamonds or ruby anything for crafting also some aether say i need a master ring lol where i get master ring?

and i got all alchemy expert aether tabbing and essencetabbing at expert but i cant just collect nothing i tryed with cap on also .but doesnt help a bit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.