1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Here We Go Again With The Spawn Killing

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by wcsc12, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wcsc12

wcsc12 New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-BBF387zvo

One minute I'm in DP, the next thing I know...I'm at a loading screen then wham asmos raping and then dead. I didn't get a chance to move at all. I tried to use re

I didn't get the Fraps from the beginning but I'll post the combat log. There's only about 2 seconds missing from when they started attacking me and I hit the record.

Okay here's the log...

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  2. Killz

Killz Proficient

u were actually inside he dp entrance pillar thats why u couldnt see..if u move a bit it should be fixed..but spawn camping isnt illegal so u just have to deal with it.

3. wcsc12

wcsc12 New Member

That's just it....how did they hit me through Spawn Protect...I thought it was a glad at first but it wasn't...I literally loaded into death....I thought that was the whole reason for spawn protect so you didn't load into death.

BTW, according to the other threads, abusing a bug to hit through spawn protect isn't against the rules here.

I mean seriously...this is the 5th time in the past two days this crap has happened...but I bet if I started doing to them the same thing they are doing to me I'd get banned instantly....

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  4. Albull

Albull Well-Known Member

You would not be instantly banned for doing it, you would be sent to jail first, and to be honest, what are we really ment to do about it > inless we are online for the report, or a user reports correctly then we are not going to watch every single person on the server.

You also reported this incorrectly, you should of done it in the reports section, you know, that place where you "Report" stuff.

-Closed, Albull

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.