1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Item Problems

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by AlloraKai, Jun 13, 2011.

1. AlloraKai

AlloraKai New Member

Born In Egypt, Raised all over residing here in Ma
    Since the update I have found that you can not pick up items used in quests such as the fruit baskets in Ishalgen you can click them then then nothing is anyone else having this problem?

2. crimsonmoon

crimsonmoon New Member

Yes actually, it's the same issue I was having with a new elyos I'd rolled earlier. I couldn't loot the grain sacks nor the wine from the wine barrels. I'd click it and it'd act like it'd work, but nothing would happen, no loot window, nothing. And I stayed stuck in the "looting" position until I actually commanded the character to move elsewhere, where he would with no problems.

3. andieg

andieg New Member

I am also having the same problem.
    I encountered this problem first during the quest to get the Sprigg Grain. Again at the Sprigg Fruit. I am now doing the "Gerger''s Insignia" Quest. I don't get anything when I click the box. The in-use bar appears and finishes but nothing happens. My character crouches down as if to pick up but nothing happens.

Any fix for this yet? Or just a reply to know if we are doing something wrong? Please?

Thanks