1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

exploiters/hackers in core

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by meeetch, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

umm hanja doesn't hack??are u sure about that??..is the biggest hacker on this server..he came 2 times and he dyed with no problem and the 3rd time he came with hack speed and macro and killed me in 2 seconds..

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

ahahaa i'd like to see that..killing a full geared templar in 10 sec with the ranger..i mean for hanja is possible he's a hacker..u guys have no idea what are u talking about..

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  2. meeetch

meeetch Getting there

There isn't much logic behind it, I agree. Without proof, this thread is about as useless as a hooker without arms or legs. What strikes me as odd is that you guys are all trying SO hard to defend hanja even though no proof is present. I don't think I need proof, Hanja's friends are the proof.

So tell me, why are you defending someone who is legitimately innocent? It is suspicious to say the least. Lets not mention the fact that you are all obviously acquaintances of his as you have some knowledge of his PVP skills.

All I'm trying to say is that, if hanja were truly innocent, than this topic would have stopped at the first reply and then be subsequently closed by a GM. What need is there for further argument if the answer is obvious?

3. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

I'm pretty sure since every damn GM has checked him over and over and over again <3 and yes you can pm them and ask quit your QQ'ing and learn to play your class =| O WAIT faceroll! :D

4. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

I would like to see this super duper ranger Hanja to kill a templar with 20k hp in 10sec...

This would be a popcorn show ^_^

5. Candyman

Candyman Expert

He may hack he may not and the end of the day you cannot trust anyone ingame incl gms.
    No disrespect to the gms on this one but thats jus me, i dont trust anyone until i see it in black and white meaning proof of the hacks and proof of them being banned.

6. Albull

Albull Well-Known Member

There is a correct format and place to report this..It's called the "Reports" section.

-Closed, Albull

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.