1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GamezAion has stopped working...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Excellent, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Excellent

Excellent New Member

When I run the launcher, it says the game had stopped working, and doesnt allow me to open the launcher correctly wihout closing it. Any help?

2. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Are you saying when you run the Launcher it crashes or when you press the Start Button the game crashes?
    Give us a more detailed explanation if possible please , Screenshot(s) would help.

ps: It does not allow you to open the Launcher without closing what? The Game?

3. srb5dacha

srb5dacha New Member

are u using win 7?

4. Excellent

Excellent New Member

This is on Win7 and it crashes once i open the launcher. It wont allow me to upload the screenshot for some reason.

5. srb5dacha

srb5dacha New Member

well... try to download launcher again or try the old launcher, i use it when win 7 wont let me to launch game

6. Excellent

Excellent New Member

What is the old launcher? Can I have a link?

7. Excellent

Excellent New Member

Because I have tried re-installing or re-downloading launcher like 5 times over, and it came to the same result. It seemed that the game ran good the 1st time, but would not play again after i closed it.

8. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Did you place all the extracted files into the right folder? (Default path: C:\Program Files\NCSoft\Aion)
    Oh and what's your client's version? 2.5? Try repairing with the NCSoft Launcher(And make sure the region from the settings is set to north america)

Good Luck

ps: For the screenshot , Press the Print Screen button ([PrtScr]) and then open the Windows Paint and choose edit -> paste , then save and go to www.tinypic.com and upload it , then post the link here (don't upload the screenshot directly from ur computer) oh and when u're about to post it here , when u press the Image button in ur post , click "From URL" and uncheck the box that says "Retrieve remote file and reference locally".

Gl

9. srb5dacha

srb5dacha New Member

i found it some where on forum... dont know now where it is but i will try to find it

10. Excellent

Excellent New Member

My client is currently 2.5, and NA. I play on NCSoft Retail Aion all the time, and it works fine. Just the launcher will refuse to open up without crashing.

11. Excellent

Excellent New Member

Is there any way to bypass the launcher and run GamezAion without opening it through the GamezAion launcher?

12. tuanvincent

tuanvincent New Member

I have the same problem as well ever since 2.5 update. Wat i did was restart my computer every time the launcher fail to execute. It seem to solve the problem for me. You should try that out.

13. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Let me think.. there must be away to do that , but let's try something else first :X
    Try to right click and run the launcher as an administrator , if that doesn't work , alt + enter (or right click and choose properties) then go to the compatibility tab and check the box that says something like "Execute program in compatibility mode for: <Operating system list>" Default for me is windows XP SP2 lol.

I really can't think of anything , sorry. :|

14. srb5dacha

srb5dacha New Member