1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

6/11 Update Skill Add on lifesteal broken

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by ncplay, Jun 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncplay

ncplay New Member

After the update, I noticed the supposedly "fixed" to skill add-ons turn out to be broken.
    I put a lot of life steal skills add-ons on so many skills and nothing works now, I test it on Valkyrie.
    In conclusion, no Valkyrie skill can life steal properly, effectively making the class unplayable for PvE.

2. ncplay

ncplay New Member

Actually after a 2nd look, not just lifesteal add ons.. after trying everything.. apparently all add-ons not working on Valkyrie..

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

just tested, its work perfectly, can u record video how it happen for you?

loboram likes this.
  4. Spectrus

Spectrus New Member

ya funciona, falla toda la tarde y de repente comenzó a funcionar bien

ya funciona, esta fallando toda la tarde y de repente empezo a funcionar bien

5. ncplay

ncplay New Member

I do not know how to record a video and post it here..
    So, I'm going to take a screenshot of the crit add-on buffs don't work as a prove that no addons work right now..

Attached Files:

6. ncplay

ncplay New Member

The same goes with life-steal add on but I'd have to record a video to provide evidence which I don't know how to..
    But, it's essentially the same.. It doesn't work.

7. Puffery

Puffery ᴘᴜꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ Forum Legend

a still image wont suffice because its dealing with something that applies actively. Download a screen recorder, OBS is free, easy to use, and as good quality. Then upload it to either youtube or streamlabs and post it on the forum for kolka to review. https://obsproject.com/

loboram likes this.
  8. Kolka

Its gave u 30 hp, u not see?
    Its hard cuz u on video disabled your hp bar with digits. So its hard to see, but it must gave u 30 hp.

loboram likes this.
  9. DNTK

DNTK Getting there

It was fixed in last patch, before u could abuse it with mana suck, freeze, stuns etc. It works like this on retail u can check.

To noobs that will complain about nerfing, it was abused in pvp for example on sorc u could delete whole mana and wp potion from another guy with 1 skill (he couldn't do anything for 6s) and it also had 6% to stun, but on like 40 hits so it was guaranteed aoe protected stun :D:D Other classes had it too.

10. DNTK

DNTK Getting there

And I'm talking about skill addons, they were bugged that's why they were healing you too much.

11. RageQyt

RageQyt New Member

Sorry about poor video quality but I can also replicate this issue getting no heals on mobs and maybe 1 heal on rift bosses with the skill that says it hits 6x+1 from passive and seeing no heals.

https://gofile.io/d/7ICFtw

12. ncplay

ncplay New Member

Kolka, in all honesty.. this thread won't even exist if the problem doesn't exist..
    I suggest you ignore the dumbass trolls that said "it was bugged (because it worked as intended) and now it's fixed (because they're so bad, they don't know how to deal with the already handicapped class and now they can because, the introduction of the bug)" and thoroughly check the bug.

Really this issue won't surface if it didn't exist.. no one complaint about this issue before the 6/11 patch.

13. Foxx23

Foxx23 New Member

wait, I do a lot of pve on valk and never had any problems with needing HP recovery addons. SP recovery, however is being iffy, but manageable.

14. ncplay

ncplay New Member

try it now and record it.

15. Foxx23

Foxx23 New Member

it's just recovering less than it was recovering before the patch, nothing major. it is recovering SP still. not playing right now. maybe I'll record something later but valk's HP regen skills seem to be fine. not sure about add-ons since I just don't use them. the class is very tanky for pve content, does a lot of damage and I did get my infinite HP potion already

16. Kolka

3 hours today spended on retest it, video was shared in telegram, addon system is work 100% perfecrly and exact same like designed in BDO totally.
    We tested addon on one shot monster, when skill had 6 frames but die from 1 frame - its not apply addon its indended.
    We tested addon on alone monster who got damage and applied add on from skill with 7 frames and only 2 of them intended to apply addons - same twice addon activation on orignal game and on gamez.
    We tested addon on group of monsters to make sure if u have skill with 5 frames and only 1 of them must activate addon but u have 5 targets who not die from 1st frame and u get addon activated x5 time from each frame - also same on gamez same on original game version.

If u still see problem, its cuz before u used bugged mechanic and think its intended, but with bugged mechanic u can use 1 skill to steal full stamina from player, Look gow it was before patch:
    https://streamable.com/9sn3dh

And how it must be on retail:
    https://streamable.com/8hm50g

Also here from one of my test on retail its when u kill monster from 1 frame and addon not activated:
    https://streamable.com/vut5gu

Also here from retail when u apply all frames on group of monsters:
    https://streamable.com/z7w2i0
    And exact same situation on gamez now:
    https://streamable.com/w84vb7

So now if u come and compare how skill addons work on gamez and in original game version u will also confirmed for self that now its perfectlty same mechanic of skill addon mechanic.

LordXenon and loboram like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.