1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A couple more questions: Armsfusion, Kinah, Augment

Discussion in 'Questions' started by djkinetic, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djkinetic

djkinetic New Member

So couple questions, first on armsfusion, I have an arbiter's bow, what would be the best weapon to fuse with it, another arbiter's, shepherds, etc.

Next what is the best way a new lvl 65 could gain kinah, I know ppl are walking around with billions, whats the best way to start amassing this fortune.

Lastly augmenting, I know that there are 2 lvls of augmenting, does anyone know the total AP cost. Thanks for any input.

Also I'm looking for a guild on Siel, Elyos side =)

2. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

Hello there!

1) I wouldn't suggest you to fuse your Arbiter's Bow with another Arbiter/Shepherd weapon, that's a waste of resources. If you want to get an additional boost of PvP Damage, fuse it with a Makia Bow (Sold for Crucible and Courage Insignas in Kaisinel's acedemy), otherwise fuse it with any good PvE Weapon such as Sauro Commander's Bow (Mythical). Sauro weapons are not too hard to obtain, you will just need to run Sauro Supply Base a few times and manage to get to the last boss.

2) Kinah can be easily obtained by completing campaign quests and by selling items on the brooker. You should get VIP membership in order to get higher amounts of kinah from quests and to be able to sell untradeable items on the trade brooker.
    Players are purchasing a lot of consumables,such as foods, potions, scrolls and candies, you should learn alchemy and craft a few, then sell them via private store or on the brooker directly.
    Another way to obtain kinah is to join in-game Events, winners get higher amounts but even participants get a few.

3) The augmenting cost of AP changes from the method you use. You can either Augment all the equipped items at once or decide to augment each item individually, depending on your resources (AP) and your need. The price really depends on the amount of items you need to augment and on the influence rate of your race. Just visit an Augmenting Manager to find out the exact value of AP needed to augment your items (They can be found in Sarpan,Katalam,Danaria,Kaisinel's Cloister etc)

3. djkinetic

djkinetic New Member

Thanks, I appreciate the response. guess I gotta go lvl up some alchemy and gathering lol, also in regards to the campaign quests i noticed alot of them dont have kinah rewards listed, so I assume those dont give them...but im guessing the ones that do have to be unlocked by completing the prereq ones that are listed..

In regards to the weapon fusing, if I use the Sauro mythical bow which seems pretty easy to come by, do I need to enchant it +15 first to get the best bonus, or does it not matter if so i'd just infuse it at base lvl.

4. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

No need to enchant the weapon to +15 if you are going to use it as bottom fusion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.