1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A Suspicious Call Quest Bugged

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by reflections, Sep 24, 2010.

1. reflections

reflections Getting there

Hi everybody, my problem is this:

When you recieve the quest A Suspicious call from the NPC Uikinerk, he send you to a place called Steel Rake, to talk with Haorunerk, but this NPC is not in the cell how it should be, I tried reloging, disconecting, waiting, comand /name of npc, and nothing, please help!!

I have understood that this quest begins a chain to open the posibility to use the greater stigma slots, if i'm mistaken correct me.

Thanks to everyone for your time!!!

2. Hellgirly

Hellgirly Getting there

You are not mistaken, but you dont need that quest, because in fact here you have all skills autolearn. Return.

3. reflections

But when i go to the stigma master i cannot equip a greater stigma that i recently buy with Abyss Points, it appears in red and the right slots of the stigma screen appears in gray

4. Hellgirly

Hellgirly Getting there

I hope you still mean gamezaion. Because on gamez aion you just write //givemissingskills, and you have all your skills (the stigma slots are empty, but you have the skills). If you're talking about crystal, the comand is //giveslots. It is giving you all slots open on CRYSTAL.

5. Teilak

Teilak Banned

You auto learn all your skills//stigmas, they should be all in your skill list. If you're missing any skills type //givemissingskills and they should appear.

6. reflections

Problem solved !!!
    Thanks to everyone for your time and help!!!
    You always help me with my dumb issues, so thank you very much again!!!! You are great!!!