1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About Evasion

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Twisi, Oct 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Twisi

Twisi New Member

Hey Guys,
    ive heard that Evasion is a complete useless stat on this Server .... but id like some clarification so if any1 knows pls answer the following Questions:
    1. is Evasion completly deactivated? (if thats the case fuck the other Questions)
    2.If i stack it high enough could it work?
    3.how much gear is requiered to hit a Evasion Build? (are Bhegs Pen enough, for example)

Ty in Regards
    (would be rly awsome if a staff member could maybe state what they changed in diffrence to retail)

2. eminescu83

eminescu83 Getting there

They disabled Accuracy/Evasion. Only thing that works is DP and DR. U might have full pen gear, but a grassbeetle will always dmg u

3. TreeOfLife

TreeOfLife New Member

I want to burst this stupid myth of accuracy being broken. It is starting to annoy me now. In the options you can turn on damage numbers which shows you how much you miss and what amount of crits you land. Evasion and accuracy is not really a easy to say if it is flat good for everyone. For example witch and wizard have alot of attacks and accuracy so they don't miss much with low accuracy gear but sorc will miss a lot with low accuracy gear.

Not only the classes have different amount of accuracy requirements but the person your fighting will depend as well. If your opponent does not have a lot of evasion then there is no point of having accuracy. (Note: uragon does not give evasion, muskin does and most people go uragon) And if you have kzarka + bheg you will get so much accuracy that most of the time you won't really need any more. So for high gear accuracy is not really important that is why people say go full AP.

Lastly if you are low level fighting high level mobs or players you will miss more so accuracy might be a little bit better. Because of these things you cannot say if accuracy is flat out good or flat bad. Also the reason why some people are like accuracy is good while other half are saying accuracy is trash.

It might be differently scaled then the live version of the game but it works. Can test it yourself if you don't believe me.

Also not sure how much you would need for it to be good as i said there are a lot of things to take into account. Just have to try it yourself and see what results you get

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  4. reasinglow

reasinglow New Member

Not sure if evasion is actually deactivated. I just still am missing on people that have muskan shoes.
    So if evasion is disabled why am I missing hits on my skills?

5. agbudar

agbudar New Member

evasion is deactivated for pve and active for pvp
    i cant say whats better though