1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About the last update

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Kalica, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Kalica

Kalica New Member

Now, when i logged i tried to delete the items and i cant :(
    Then i tried to do some work orders and this is what happens:
    I took one, i created the pots or whatever and then i went to report it and it just take the ones that i did not the rest of what she gave me :(
    So to destroy them i had to take the order again and abandon.
    I can do it with the orders that have higher lvl but not with the lowest ones :(

2. Accelerator

Accelerator Expert

thry to make the exact amount that is required when you given in work order.not more,so when you give the crafting item to the npc he takes all your crafting items you made.

3. shuiqi88

shuiqi88 New Member

i cant throw away my work order items as well. taking up space in my inventory

4. zer0patches

zer0patches Proficient

It will be fixed one way or another today. The problem is AU added undelete-able quest items to system but it doesn't check to see if you have the quest. It was added because of people deleting campaign quest items bugging campaign quests.

The simple hot fix is to just disable the check but I'm looking into how to check if you have the quest and if you don't allow you to delete the items.

-zp