1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Abyss Points from Balaur

Discussion in 'Problems' started by alphaprime, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alphaprime

alphaprime New Member

Why have the Abyss Points (ap) from Balaur decreased I used to get 300 ap from each Balaur solo now i only get 93 ap. I am both premium and vip member this is no where close to 20x ap that is advertised for having vip. This started started just a day or two before the server completely for an entire day went off line. Also on the side note why have all the "dance moves" disappeared like /pop, /sexy, /aion and all the other fun moves, yes they may not impact the game that much but it is still something enjoyable thus being the reason why developers put them there also. Thank You in advance for reading this :)

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

about the AP, another guy said that his 3 chars give different amounts each so i would say ur lvl and abyss rank might have an effect on this

for dances u can check the seller (same one that has the motions) to see if u find them there

3. Arieluma

Arieluma Proficient

Seller don't sell emotion about dances...

4. alphaprime

alphaprime New Member

There seems to be no benefit of being vip is limited to trading and im not much of a selling person, so it seems there is no need for me to donate $30 each month to get vip on 2 accounts. Its just sad i was very willing to pay for the benefits but in the end its just the same if you don't donate what is the point then. :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.