1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Abyss Point's

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by erikx123, May 5, 2011.

1. erikx123

erikx123 New Member

Why and why all my Abyss Points are resetted ????????????????? I play some hours for make it on taloc wtf is this a joke ????????

2. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

i fell sorry for you ! Well they reset ap to all players .... b-cuz of the new emu or something ...

3. Maximal

Maximal Lost in Eternity

Just remove relics from droplist and no more ... abusers...

4. erikx123

erikx123 New Member

I'm really angry,I liked this server, but enough is enough wtf I got bored!

5. snic

snic Respected Member

enough is always enough... i dont see logic beyond it... warning jailing banning still did not prevent abusers to stop abusing so dont blame it on staff...

6. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

yep ! The only wai to remove this abuse is to make back the normal rates for ap or at least more easier to get ap from pvp ! The pvp its not improving cuz to search for 5 asmos now ( rank 9 x 5 = 1k ap ) and to get 100k in 10 minutes from abusing , i guess is better this way ...!

7. Zannova

Zannova Helwa Hayati <3 Forum Legend

makes me wonder why there are still Commanders, Great Generals and star officers( both side ely-asmo)...was it part of massive bugs? coz i dont think they can earn millions of APs for a couple of hrs only where in a 9 rank only gives you 3-8 hundred APs...

8. Volves

Volves New Member

In Taloc... i can spend 15-20minutes and get about 60k AP per run.
    In the abyss... there are many quests you can do that take 5-6minutes for about 10-12k per run.

I am VIP so it helps with the AP gain.. but even if its not VIP. with some work AP is still very achievable without Pvp.

about the AP abuse.. i dont really care they can be a pro cheater.. with that said im truthfully tired of pvp here, always running into the same ely's. win some. lose some. but ultimately what really ruins the pvp is that fact there are just not enough people.

Whats said Below may be abit offtopic:

Also i think that the Donation system is crap... remove the ABG/enraged gear and make it "achievable" gear rather then not.. remove VIP/Premium or lower the increase in rate... This is a mid rate... not Gamez.

People come "try" crystal.. notice its dead... Maybe play for a week.. a month.. try out pvp... new players almost always get "ganked" because of the "pro" pvpers with ABG/Enraged gear or even the non-ABG that just got insane + to there gear.. maybe even hackers. i've only ran into afew hackers since i've returned and its alot less... then again the player base is also alot less since i last played.. With that said and if players experienced this.. then they either quit, went to Gamez, or another server... atleast thats what i did... twice.

my ping is what gets me to come back. frequently around 40-60ms sometimes up to 100ms when the server gets laggy.

4 people like this.
  9. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

well saied !

10. fever38

fever38 Banned

Actually what hex said is absolutely accurate
    make AP x1 problem solved.

Snic it s not abuse it s a game feature. U can t jail people for using a game feature it s like banning them for playing aion lol!

Again the problem derives from carl s limited knowledge of aion. He just set AP rate x15 wo thinking how that impacts to the game
    Well, it s not his sole mistake...

11. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

actuali they should remove the ap gained by those relics ..... pvp gain rate - well 15x on crystal is only for VIP ! AP rate on crystal is 5x ! ( but on crystal u need like 2.5 mil ap to be star 5 only - at 5x ap rate , so its prety low - like x1 rate ^^! Wat i sed is that the ap gained by those relics and quest is to big compared with the ap gained from pvp ....

Last edited: May 6, 2011
  12. fever38

fever38 Banned

ohhh but it s the multiplier that s a problem
    removing game features that work doesn t make CA better but worse

13. sabatako

sabatako Getting there

-taps the mic-
    Reset the boost the items gain = win. Resetting ap whenever you feel like it = fail.
    If you reduce the ap gain rate...the already low population's gonna drop to maybe a max of 8 elyos, and 4 asmos [that i know of]
    I know we're not as populated as Gamez, but show us love too...we're bringing new people weekly...and they leave by the weekend.

Its gotten so bad that camping Prim/Termi is booooooring....ask the teams of 4 that try it...
    You wanna reduce "ap abuse" remove the danged items' ap bonus. the ap from fort capping, artifact capping, Taloc's, etc are fine...but promote some pvp or give us some pve incentive.
    Incentives keep a population going, ask the government o.o

-drops mic-

14. TheBoss

TheBoss New Member

Come one guys.. Just re-wipe^^

15. sabatako

sabatako Getting there

you know that does nothing, right? only thing its gonna do is stop the people that dont use the item for ap...have even less ap o_O, and reset the !#$@%@$%%#@ forts

16. TheBoss

TheBoss New Member

THINK THINK, BEING VIP == (NOT JUST FOR VIP TRADE, BUT ALSO FOR *AP BOOST* and others)

ALSO its WAY FUN FUN FUN, IF YOU CAN FARM AP THE RIGHT AND FAIR WAY.. GIVE THE GAME SOME GREAT THRILLS

17. sabatako

sabatako Getting there

uhhh, right.....
    -vote to overlook your ignorance-

18. _RagBag_

_RagBag_ Getting there

look relics are part of the game same as dregion is those are the 2 main ways to get AP in retail so its not abuse. The problem is people can go in an instance and farm these items over and over. Also ive seen Pservers were ap was 20x but relics were retail like so that falls on carl either not caring or not knowing how to set it up. I agree how can you jail us when carl is the one setting this up this way even his update notes included a relic up date. So how come we cant use it. He can do alot of things either take the relics out the drop list, take the npcs out the database, make the turn in ratio to x1, keep timers on the instances, etc..... but he dont cuz IMO he dont care.

@snic
    Please explain further on why this is abuse when carl updates the relic system and the npcs stay spawned I just dont get it. Its the way he has it setup so why? I do agree its not correct but until you talk to him about it and find a fix we all suffer. People that dont abuse are quiting now cuz there hard work was a waste of time. If i had 1 mil legit then a reset happen Id just go abuse the system and take a day in jail or quit too. (if people only used the relic system to get an average amount of ap it wouldnt be bad its when u got get 3-5 mil in a hour)

19. Zeusblade

Zeusblade New Member

i see 3 ways:

1.- You can remobe that items that someone exchange for AP.
    2.- Remove the NPC who give's it
    3.- Put the AP gained in quest x1 or lower if can.

20. erikx123

erikx123 New Member

Guys don't be Angry i find a solution ,until they give me the lost abyss points,simply i change server bye ;)