1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Account got deleted

Discussion in 'Problems' started by chino1585, Nov 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chino1585

chino1585 Proficient

Hello i was an old aion player. I had an account about 2 years ago 7 character all high ranked. i stopped playing and they got deleted any way to get them back?

2. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

There is no way to recover them. If you haven't played in a certain amount of time, your account will get permanently deleted.

But fear not. With many updates and features that the server have. I bet you can get better gear than what you had in 1 day here.

3. chino1585

chino1585 Proficient

the thing is i havent played this in a long time i dont even know what to do anymore inside the game. idk where to start.

4. nonsense

nonsense NOTHING PERSONAL

i think if you stopped playing, try to at least vote your account even once every 6 months at gamezaion.com

so that they will consider your accnt active,, not inactive.

5. genidogamer

genidogamer Getting there

YOU ONLY HAVE TO DO IS TO APPLY TO A ALLIENCE TO GO IS HINTING (INFINITY SHARD)YOU CAN GET THERE A 200K ABYSS POINTS+20 CERANIUM MEDALS+200x BLOODMAKRS===

YOU CAN USE CERANIUM MEDALS TO BUY SOME ITEMS LIKE CUSTODIAN OR AMBASADOR ALSO A SHEPERD ESPECIALY THE WEAPON

YOU CAN USE BLOODMARKS TO BUY SOME STARTING GEAR LIKE DISCORDANT SET OR DISCORDANT ACCESS ALSO THE WEAPON YOU CAN FINISH IS WHEN YOU USE THIS SETS AS UR STARTING GEAR

JUST START HUNTING U COULD MORE STRONGER THAN UR OLD ACCOUNT

6. Zaido

Zaido ♠Target +++++D♠ Forum Legend

You, must log in dude at least twice a week or vote everyday, if your not voting or log in your account more than 7months it will automatically deleted. I felt sad for you but, :confused::confused::confused:

If i were you, create a new one thrs a lot of new items, keep playing and have some fun ^^

7. chino1585

chino1585 Proficient

i have no idea what those things are

8. DarkestNight

DarkestNight Romeo and Chillderella

Kretia's Rock (Which Doesn't Exist Anymore)
    Just keep voting/donating till ya get lots of credits/toll to buy Arbiter's(Strongest Armor+Wep.) or just save for the new Set's for next year

9. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

Sadly accounts get deleted after 6-7 months due inactivity, means you have to start all over again. I would suggest you to check out the guide section on the forum, where you might find something useful, such as how to get geared easily: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/forums/guides.64/
    Depending on when you left the server and which one, things have changed, imo, so I guess it will take couple days to get use to the game again.

10. Illusions

Illusions ß̫͒̃ڻᶇٴᶇٴŷ̪ Ķ̫͌ńĭģĥŧ̝̜᷈ Forum Legend

Closed as answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.