1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Account Problem

Discussion in 'Problems' started by ariston0687, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ariston0687

ariston0687 New Member

Good Lovely GamezAion™!!!!

Greetings of peace and prosperity to everyone.

I got some problems with my account that I just want to have some solutions from you (RELEVANT PPLS) whom I know can help me figure out the reasons and generate a FIX for it.

First: I can't change password my account! I have attached an image of the mail I received from the support team of GamezAion™. http://i.imgur.com/VK7eFQF.png?1 But when I copy and pasted it on a new tab window, the result would just the welcome page of GamezAion™ website. No information that tells that I have successfully changed pass my acount. :sleeping:

Second: I do RECONNECT a lot when playing. (Although, this is the reason why I ask my change pass in the game site. 'Coz, maybe someone know my password.Hoping no one knows it LOL.) Note: I do not use ping reducers (trial version or something). I do use normal ping and GamezAion client with updated version (4.5.0.14)

Hoping for immediate response from you good Admins of this community.

Thank you and more power GamezAion™

Yours truly,
    Ariston0687

2. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

Hi!

Regarding the change of passwords. Have you tried clearing cache/cookies of your browser? If not, please try that one first and if it still doesn't work, try using a different browser provided that you also cleared cache/cookies. Please don't hesitate to reply to my post if both are not working.

Good luck!

3. ariston0687

ariston0687 New Member

STill not working sir! I've tried it all but still nothing. :pinched:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.